Chapter 2: Sunday Hell To Pay

He, for once, called his mom. She had picked up rather quickly, it was six in the morning. He had just got done with his shower and was back in his room. Eijirou still asleep.

She was rather agitated that he called, "What do you want brat?"

"Can I show up at four?" Katsuki asked, his voice rough, but wasn't it always?

She snorted, "Why? Got nothing better to do."

He already had an excuse ready, "We're having a study session at three." He could hear his mom hum in thought.

"We are?" Eijirou had questioned lazily from the bed. Katsuki gave him a look that said 'shut up'.

"Your dad's picking you up at four," she mumbled out, "Your uncle will be here at five so you better fucking be there before then."

He barely got an okay out before she hung up. "Was that your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Katsuki sighed, the shower made him feel so relaxed, and now he's all tense. He climbed into the bed next to Eijirou.

"You okay?" He asked as the blond leeched onto him. He nodded into his chest, grabbing Eijirou's arm and pulling it over him.

"You never go to sleep after you wake up," He sank back into the bed, "Did you sleep good?"

"Just shut up," Katsuki mumbled, "I wanna sleep."

"Alright."

O.O.O

He was in his bed, he had been for a while. Only time he got up was for a snack or to use the bathroom.

He'd insisted that Eijirou get outside when Mina begged them to come to the mall. He said he didn't feel like it and that Eijirou would love to go. He went, but not without a lot of arguing.

Now it was three pm, and he was on his way to a therapy session. Why was he doing this to himself? He moved his schedule around, made his mom mad at him, AND didn't go out with the bakusquad for this. He doesn't remember enjoying it that much.

But whatever, he's here now. A soft voice telling him to come in. He slipped off his shoes at the door and took his place in the chair.

"Nice to see you again, Bakugou," her smile hasn't changed, all teeth and joy, much like Eijirou's.

"I wasn't gonna show," He mumbled.

She laughed, "Haven't we had this conversation before?"

"I just don't know why I feel the need to come here," Katsuki grimaced. He just wanted to stay in bed all day with his boyfriend.

"Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step to recovery," Mrs. Tanaka straightened and spoke in an apologetic voice, as if she hated being this professional, "You're probably just thinking about it subconsciously instead but it's all the same."

"Right," he stared at his hands fiddling with the end of his shirt.

"How was your day yesterday?"

His eyes shot up, this shit again. A normal conversation. "It was fine."

"What made it bad?" She asked.

Was she deaf? "I said it was fine."

"Which means it wasn't good," She did her fucking head tilt, like a puppy, like Eijirou, "So there must've been something bad about it."

He thought it over before saying, "Was told I had to go back home the next day."

"What made it good then?"