Hello sleepyhead

Y/n POV

As I make my bowl of Frosted Flakes I hear Anthony turn on his laptop and blast his music threw a speaker, I quickly set Down the box and run to his room and turn Down the music.
"UM HELLO?!?! We have a guest... rude" I whisper yell at Anthony
" I was vibing with that!!! RUDE!" He said sitting up from his bed where he previously laid with his arms wrapped behind his head and one leg propped up on the other still in his PJs ( red and black plaid pants and plain black hoodie) " Look I'm glad your vibing but plz keep it down," I examine the room " here use these" i say shoving his blue tooth headphones into his chest along with his phone, I walk out of the door with a heavy sigh that felt great to get out of my chest.
I tiredly shuffle back to the kitchen, I make my bowl and go to the living room, I turn on the Apple TV and pull up YouTube, as I start to watch a videos I go to pick my bowl back up I find I forgot a spoon so I go grab on while checking a text on my phone as i felt myself run into something, well rather someone.
" Oh jeeze I'm so sorry I wasn't looking"  I stammer out as a rest my hand on Daveeds shoulder
" Ramos your all good don't even worry about it" he chuckled out at me.
" Well that was one way to say good morning"
" and to you to... so what are the plans for the day"
" Lin wants everyone at the theater by 3 to try and work out the first few songs."
" what time is it Now?"
I look at the stove clock " 10:27, so to drive to the theater and be there at least 10 minutes early we have to leave here by 2:35"
" got itttt... now what's for breakfast shorty?"
" I don't know about you but I made cereal."
Daveed smiled and took a apple out of the fruit basket, ran it underwater for a second then bit into it.
I walked away and sat back down and began to eat, daveed sat down next to me.

Today is gonna be a good day.

a/n SO SORRY THIS IS SHORT !! I've been going threw some huge writers block! Plz tell me what y'all want to see from this book !!!