The date

A/n I'm gonna try to make this chapter longer than the others but I'm sorry if it's hella short.

Y/n POV .

Daveed and I make our way to the elevator. I felt my hands getting sweaty . " So where are we going? " I asked sweetly. " That my lady is a surprise ." He said sweetly he said wrapping his arm around my hip making me blush pink. Now the elevator doors open and we walk in.
" You know your real cute little Ramos." He said smirking and winking at me which made my heart soar. " Your not to bad yourself Diggs."  'Your not to bad yourself'.... what am I S A Y I N G ?!?!? He is one of the most attractive people I have never seen!! Beautiful Carmel skin and those DREAMY EYES !! I got lost in my thoughts until I felt his arm leave my waist and rest on the top of my head. " hey just because I'm HELLA short I'm not a arm rest." I said with the a slight pouty face. " Aw  but your just the perfect hight!" He said happily. I saying stepping away from him. " aw come on baby Ramos, I meant no harm !" He said wrapping me in a hug " fine I forgive you." I say reluctantly.  Now the elevator doors open up and we walk out.
" To my car!" he started to walk out of the lobby my short legs trying to walk up behind him, This was walking a little faster than normal but its fine. Soon we walk around the side of our apartment complex and make it to the parking lot and walk to the car, it was a Smokey Blackish gray Ford. " nice ride !" I said as he as he tried to unlock the car with the clicker but it didn't work as the clicker had died, he manually unlocked my door and i climbed in and he closed the door for me, he walked around the back of the car and before he got to the door I made sure to unlock his door with the buttons on the passenger door. When he walked into the car he had a big cheesey smile on his face. " Why so happy Daveed?" I said questioning him, he just chuckled and his smile looked more genuine by the second. " y/n , do you know what the movie or the musical, ' A BRONX TALE' is ?" He asked.
// this part is depending if you know what this means so there are two paths if u don't know read the part labeled ' if no' if you know what that is then read the part labeled ' if yes' then reconnect at the part labeled all //

If no: " no i don't. What is it?" I asked curiously. " Let's just say I Know your gonna be one of my great ones. It's called the door test, and my car clicker isn't really dead. It's all a test from a movie and musical, if you let the girl in the car first and she knows your door isn't unlocked then by the time you walk around the back of the car then the door should be unlocked if it isn't u Dump them there and you Dump them fast. If the door is unlocked then you know this one will be one of your great ones. You only get Three great one in your life, your going to be one of them." he said backing out of the parking lot, what he said made her turn bright red.

If yes : " yea why ?" It took her a second but it finally clicked in her head " you just did the ' one of the great ones' test on me!" She said remembering the story. " yup and you passed."

" Daveed .... am I your first great one?" Y/n asked happily
" you are. No other girl I have EVER met even knows what the test is ! "
" Well now we know if we go out its gonna be a great one." Y/n said winking.

ALL: Daveed started to get out of the parking space his car was in. I buckled my seatbelt and noticed that there was a small beep coming from the car. I looked over and Daveed had yet to put on his seatbelt.
" Daveed. Seatbelt." Y/n said flatly as she cocked a eyebrow up at him.
" Right, your right" he said admiring that you cared about his safety enough to tell him. He buckled his seatbelt.

// Time skip to the restaurant//

Daveeds POV 

We walked into a small building it wasn't TO fancy but it also wasn't a fast food chain. It was kinda like Olive Garden. Y/n and I were seated at a small booth. We were facing each other, we looked at the menus, I got a steak and y/n got y/f/f. She got y/f/d and I got a Pepsi.
We talked and eat our food and we talked about our childhoods and all the hopes we had for Hamilton, since we all just found out our rolls and started to practice. Hell, we haven't practiced anything yet; its just been trying to learn names and roles. I loved hearing her voice, when she talked and a few time she would kind of space out and her bright e/c eyes would sparkle from every light in the room. It was one of the cutest thing i have seen in my life. I promised myself then and there, one day i will make so her smile and those eyes are the first thing I see when I wake up. I promised myself. THEN AND THERE.