Waking up

Y/n POV

I woke up and felt one arm off the bed the other was under something... fuzzy? I slowly open my eyes to see my arm was trapped under Daveeds head, which meant his large Afro. I slowly tried to move it as I crept out of bed, I looked at the chair I remembered falling asleep in, i figured Daveed moved me into the bed, it didn't bother me that we were asleep in the same bed. We were just friends. We both woke up with all our clothes on, so clearly nothing happened. I moved the chair back to its original place in the room before looking around the floor for my slippers, as I was doing so the floor board under me made the loudest sound I have ever heard a floor board make in my entire life, no one was ever in the guest room of mine and Anthony's apartment it honestly was kinda just a little bit of a storage room for when we had random stuff lying around the house. So the floor was hardly walking on the loud creaking sound was followed by Daveed shuffling around the bed in his sleep. Just so I found my slippers and slowly left the room to go make breakfast. Nothing fancy, just a bowl of Frosted Flakes and then watching some TV.

— ok so this is kinda like a test chapter since I haven't written in so long, tell me what u guys want in this story tho, like Fluff? Date nights? TEA?! —