006

S K Y L E R

I couldn't stop smiling all the way home. The people on the bus probably thought I was drunk... (well I was. drunk in love) I didn't care, I just confessed to the love of my life! As I walked upstairs to my bedroom, my balls gained another pair. I pulled out my phone and texted Chloe.

Me : hey tell me if i'm being too much but do you wanna maybe go out with me tmr? we could get sum ice cream? then i could make you scream (if u know wut i mean ;))

bad mcbitch : u nasty... i like it ;)

bad mcbitch : but sure let's go out tmr!! :D

I giggled to myself and got ready to sleep. The next morning, I got up a little earlier than needed. This is my first date with the most amazing girl, I have to look my absolute best for the queen herself. I showered with really fancy oils Eunji gave me and sat around for half an hour with a face mask. I did my makeup carefully and delicately. 

I picked out a tight checkered short sleeved shirt that showed off my mid drift, baggy track pants and sagged my pants a little just to show off the waistband of my boyshorts underneath. I paired the outfit with white sneakers and a leather choker. 

(a/n: LISA QUEEN OF FASHION STEP ON ME AHHH)

I rushed out the door to make it on time to the ice cream parlor. Of course, I didn't make on time but on arrival, Chloe looked more relaxed. She sat alone at the window table, she looked very deep into her phone's reflection, fixing up her hair and her lipstick. 

Seeing her so calm made me a little more calm as I parked near the parlor. I shyly walked into the parlor, the bell jingled as I opened the door. Chloe immediately looked up and we made eye contact right away. She frantically waved at me and I rushed over to give her a big hug. I nuzzled her neck, leaving light and gentle kisses. She giggled and quickly pushed away, "That tickles!" She blushed deep red and covered her face, and soon leaned in again for another hug.

"I'm so happy to see you oh my god!" I led Chloe to the ice cream picking section. She nodded and clung to my arm. The server smiled at us and walked towards us. 

"And what would you fine ladies like this afternoon?" I looked to Chloe and she began, "I would like a cup, and I'd like... a scoop of maple crunch, one scoop of chocolate and one scoop of mint chocolate. And for topping, a drizzle of caramel and one maraschino cherry right on the middle scoop please." The server complied and handed her the cup of ice cream. 

"I'd like a waffle cone and three big scoops of berry kingdom please." I pointed to the container of ice cream. He handed the cone and I paid for ice cream. We left the parlor and went a cute walk around the park. We mainly kept silent most of the walk. It was a comfortable silence though. 

Chloe looked at me, putting on her cutest face, "Thank you for dee ice cweam Skywer." She said in a baby voice. "Anything for you babygirl..." I winked, she pushed me away and squealed. She playfully hit me, "Yuck you're such a fuckboy!" 

I laughed, "Well I'm trying to be romantic you asshat! Let me live!"

After a good two hours of hanging out Chloe was feeling tired and we decided to end our first date. I drove Chloe home, the entire ride to her house, Chloe fell asleep. The car was practically quiet except for some soft music and Chloe's soft snoring. I couldn't help but steal quick glances at her at each stoplight I pulled up to. She looked so peaceful, I fell deeper in love with her (if that's even possible) with each glance at her.

I parked outside of her house. I gently shook Chloe's shoulder while quietly saying her name. She stirred and hummed, her voice cracked a little. 

"We're at your house sweetheart." I quietly said as she stretched out and yawned. Slowly she opened the door and slid out of the car. She turned and closed the door, she pouted through the window. I blew her a kiss happily and she rolled her eyes and walked away. When she disappeared into her house and closed the front door, I finally pulled out the driveway and left.