𝔊𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 | sydney novak

TITLE:

TITLE:

Glitter*

LOVE INTEREST:

Sydney Novak

SEASON:

1

OC NAME:

Adelaide* West*

FACE CLAIM:

Lily Chee*

SUMMARY:

Addy West did not mean to kiss Sydney Novak, in fact, she didn't even know the girl and she was drunk, but that didn't make her like the kiss any less.

The one problem was that Addy was dating Jenny Tuffield, the towns addict and mean girl and Addy really did like Jenny but Sydney made her feel different. So Addy broke up with Jenny and started to hang out with Sydney.

Though, she never expected to accidentally witness Sydney throw a bowling ball at some weird kid with her mind in an empty bowling alley.

After that Addy didn't know what to think, she thought Sydney was a normal 17 year old girl, but now she didn't know her at all.

Not only did Addy have to worry about her ex Jenny, getting good grades, and finding a prom date, but now she had a crazy secret that she had to keep from everyone.*

DESCRIPTION:

" i know it's getting late now, baby. maybe you should stay here with me. "

EXTRA:

-the summary is a little trashy so if you need more details pm please!

-feel free to change anything!! and if you don't like this plot please tell me! I won't be mad and I'll happily redo it for you!

-this is based on glitter by benee but again you can change it!

-addy is out of the closet and bisexual!

-addy and sydney kiss at the party in episode 3 instead of dina and sydney!

-addy should be shocked and kind of mad at sydney after she finds out about her powers because sydney didn't tell her about them.

-her and stan are brotp even though they both like the same girl.

-she HATES brad! Maybe you could include a scene with her messing with him like a prank or something idk.

-she doesn't really like Dina either bc she's dating brad.

-you need to cast face claims for her parent/parents/guardian. If you need help I'll gladly find a face claim for you!

AUTHOR:

Madeinchinabicj