Chapter 5

~Aaron~

I sat next to Xavier, leaving enough space for my cat, Zip, to slip between us. I heard Xavier let out a low growl as Zip rubbed his face against my leg. I scratched the head of the now purring cat and looked over to my parents.

"You know... Amelia has called 14 times in the passed 10 hours?" My mother whispered. He and Amelia had always been good friends.

"What did she say?" I noticed then that the lump forming in my throat had constricted my voice.

"She kept apologizing, saying she was sorry, that she didn't mean it." My father stated firmly. "What happened Aaron?"

"I-I saw her... W-with a-another guy..." I whimpered. As my wolf began to scream at me, 'Look at him he is going to kill her. I'd rather not go to see our mate in Prison!'

"Oh, Honey..." My mother crooned as she stood from her chair and hugged me tight.

"Can we go one now?" I whispered, gathering Zip in my arms and running my fingers lightly over the tracker scar in her ear.

"Okay sweet heart." My mother said in my ear.

"I-" Xavier stood and opened his mouth to say something but his mother stopped him.

"Will you try to come back soon then?" Xaveir's mother asked me as me and my parents began to leave. As I stopped at the door and placed my hand on the door knob, 

"I- I don't know..." Was all i could manage. As the door began to close, i got a look at the broken expression on Xavier's face. 

**********************************************

'Aaron what did you do to us?'  My wolf whispered. I was currently curled up in the corner of my bed, my  comforter piled on top of me, and my hair white and yellow eyes. My body was shaking, and my eyes were... watering.  'You need to go find him. We'll only get worse.'  I began to shake my head. 'Listen to me! Aaron it's only been a week. I feel sick...' My stomach turned and I shot out of my warm shelter and bolted to the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet I emptied the contents of my stomach. I flushed the toilet, finally getting rid of the little food my mom had forced down my throat in the passed week. As I leaned over the sink and attempted to catch my breath, I heard my father shouting downstairs.

"Xavier, now is not the time!" My father shouted. I flinched, it wasn't the first time he had shown up at the door. I came out of the bathroom and leaned up against the wall for support as I walked down the hall toward the stairs.

"I need to see him... I don't know what to do. Please..." Xavier's voice floated up and for once he sounded... broken.

"He's sick Xavier." My mother mumbled.

"Please... Just let me see him." I listened close as  I continued to move, and suddenly, the floor wasn't there anymore. I came tumbling down the stairs and when I stopped I was in somebody's arms.

"Aaron." Xavier's voice whimpered, his head nuzzled my neck and he whimpered. I brought my hand up and brushed back his hair, my stomach began to turn again.

"I-I think I'm gonna be sick." I whimpered. Xavier put me on the floor and he pulled me to the garbage can, just as we reached it I leaned over and threw up only stuff that burned my throat.

"Aaron," My father spoke, "Come here." Xavier slipped me a piece of gum as I wiped my mouth with  a napkin. 

"Xavier, could you leave us for a moment?" My mom asked formally. Xavier's hands stuttered slightly but he nodded and squeezed my arm lightly before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him. Separating us from the living room. I walked/wobbled/ stumbled over to a seat at the table and looked at my parents sitting across from me. They both looked about as worried as when they revealed to me that I was a Werewolf. 

"So, Aaron. You know how you felt like your stomach was being ripped out when you were going through the change?" My mother asked. I simply nodded, begging to think it was getting to be more than a 'talk'.  "well you see, when a male has a male mate they obviously can't or... couldn't have a child. So, werewolf subs... adapted. They began to grow wombs during the change, their organs were basically re-arranged as the new organ was added." My mom explained carefully. I quickly processed the word my mom had just told me.

"So... am I turning into a girl?" I asked. I new there was something wrong with my body when the change first started, so I wasn't as surprised as I shold've been.

"NO! No,no,no son. You still have everything down there. You just have the power to have a baby." My dad laughed.

"Okay..." I mumbled.

"Also, one more thing. Listen to your wolf. He knows what to do, he knows how to act, he will tell you what to do and you will listen. If he isn't speaking you are free to do what you think is right." My father's eyes flashed blue. 'Nod your head.' My wolf whispered. I did as he said and my dad smiled.

"Don't let Xavier know either." Xavier's mother stepped down from the stairs. "My son is fragile, he thinks you would get hurt if he gets you pregnant. So, he wouldn't mate with you until he was sure you were ready to be a papa."

"Oh! Mating. You two need to do that in under a week or else you will just get sicker and sicker." My dad said. I thumped my head down on the table, my brain felt like it was melting.

" Okay..." I sighed, "So, I can get pregnant, don't tell Xavier, and I have to have sex with him in under a week or I could die." I counted the things that had I had just been informed of  and were currently murdering my brain cells with a rusty, old, spoon. Yes, a spoon, a beach ball and a teddy bear.

"Yes." My dad smiled. I thumped my head again and sighed. 'Go to Xavier,  I can smell his wolf worrying.'  You can smell it? I thought. 'Yes, take a deep breath through your nose. That smell is worry.'   I did as he said and smelt something that my brain (or what was left of it) processed it as worry. I stood on shaking legs and went to the door, I pushed it open to see Xavier pacing the floor. He stopped as I shut the door behind me.

"Hey..." Xavier whispered. I didn't say a word as I waited for my wolf to tell me what to do. 'Kiss him.' my wolf said this as if it was no big deal. I sighed, remembering what my father had just told me. I looked up at Xavier as I stepped closer to him. "Are you okay? You look scared." I almost stopped, but my wolf urged me silently to keep moving, "Aaron?"

A/N-

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I laugh because you know nothing about the next part of the story. but you shall know soon because I promised sir nac! lalalala! comment vote and fannnnnn somyfannumberwillbeevenagainandiwonthavetobeobsessingoverit... llalalaaaa no pic this time, and i am dedicatin this story to BRONZE cuz she just had fluffin mouth surgery! Blah, bye for now.

Love,

-Le nerd