Prologue

16 years later.

"Gabriel! Could you please wake up Evan and Nicole! Their going to be late for school!" Aaron shouted up to his 16 year old son, who was probably still in bed himself. There was no answer, which wasn't unusual. When Gabriel was born they Aaron and Xavier soon  found out that he was born blind. It never really hindered the boy but when he found out he was different, had to read different kinds of books and sometimes couldn't do things that the other children could, Gabriel stopped talking. But Aaron still loved him, because Gabriel was his saving grace. Being pregnant with Gabriel had brought Aaron back to his old self, maybe even a bit better . He was brought out of the darkness and into the night, and all because he realized that he had to live to let his unborn child live. A stomping and stumbling came from the stair way and Aaron stopped swaying. The baby in his arms looked up and gurgled. "Good morning." Aaron smiled at his mate. Xavier had too grown since their children were born. His hand scarred and broken through all four births and both with the birth if their twins. 

"Hey!" Xavier smiled. The boys had not gained any rinkles, any lines or any age dignifying their ages of thirty-two and thirty-three.  Xavier watched his mate as he fed their new born milk from a bottle. Aaron's eyes had never changed back, and his hair was tipped white no matter how short he cut it, his wolf showed his colour.

"GET OUT!" A double shout came from upstairs.

"I guess the twins are up." Aaron smiled.

"I guess." Xavier sighed dramatically. He leaned down and kissed his mate quickly before the twins managed to wake up enough to realize their brother had disturbed their slumber. Stomping and yelling soon made the mates look up from their swaddled baby, Jamie. Gabriel raced down the stairs, not needing his eyes to go around their house that he knew too well, and was followed by two ravenous looking fourteen year old twins. Evan's eyes changed as did Nicole's and that caused their dad to yell out.

"Hey!" They all stopped in their tracks and looked at their fathers. "No shifting in the house. Come and have breakfast." Aaron patted the counter top that held three plates of french toast.

"What about my breakfast?" Xavier came up behind Aaron and nipped his ear. Aaron gigled and handed Xavier a bigger plate of french toast. "Why thank you my dearest." Xavier gave one last nip to Aaron's ear before joining his kids at the table.

"Morning guys!" Xavier exclaimed as he dug into his breakfast.

"Morning pap!" the twins exclaimed, and Gabriel nodded.

"No good morning today Gabe?" Xavier asked.  Gabriel shook his head no.

"Don't push him Xavier, he'll  talk when he feels like it." Aaron smiled at his son. And his son smiled back.

"Fine." Xavier sighed, "So what are you guys doing today?"

"Studying." The twins answered.

"Fun." Xavier rolled his eyes,

"Gabriel, you have an eye appointment today after school so come straight home." Aaron said as he burped their son. Gabriel nodded.

Their lives were complete, they held a family. Their lives were full, now was time for a new story. Gabriel's.  Look out for the epic adventure of Gabriel, coming soon to the Internet near you.