Chapter 3

Pic of Gloria Green on the side-------->

OKI! So, I know I uploaded late and I'm so sorry!!! Ive been working on this nonstop for 3 days now. I wont be updating for a while TT_TT im sorry. Blah, and this story is dedicated to Crazy_White_Bitch for her awsome new story. Its sad but amazing, You guys shoud check it out!  BUYYY NOOOW! Hope you like.

~Aaron~

I woke with my head spinning, a loud ringing running through my ears and my muscles aching. I groaned as I lolled my head to the side and looked out the window. I sat and watched the sun come over the horizon before trying to sit up. My head began to throb and I decided to lay there for a while. I groaned,

"Gah, school..." Was all I managed to get out of my dry throat. 'We don't have school today.' A soft voice floated over the pounding in my head. "Huh?" I mumbled.  'I said, We don't have school today.'  The voice came again, "I know that, but... who... what are you?" I whispered to the voice that apparently had no body. 'Technicaly, I am you. Well, a part of you. I am your wolf. Only you can hear me, but I can hear what you hear, I can feel what you feel, I have the same name as you, but I have white fur, yellow eyes, and the body of a small wolf. I am also the one who chooses your mate.'  I took a minute to proses what he said before I answered him. "So, you are me?" I asked. 'Yes, I am a more rational side of you. I have my own thoughts, my own opinion. So in times of trouble I can offer another opinion.' I watched the roof as I listened to what my wolf had to say. "So, you could help me find my mate?" I asked, this time he took a long time to answer. 'Yes,' he began, 'BUT I am not telling you who it is.'  He said calmly. My head thumped loudly and I cringed, sitting straight up, and making my stomach flip. The pain settled slightly, resting in the back of my mind and letting me think of everything else. ‘you know you have to break up with her right?’ My wolf said.  “Wait…. Who?” He let me think for  second, “Amelia..." I whispered. My thoughts ran rampant with pictures of her. Her smile, her frown, and the way she looked when we kissed. I gritted my teeth at the thought of hurting her, 'If you keep up with this, you'll only end up hurting us and our mate.' my wolf whispered.  I groaned again, he sounded so sad. "Fine, I just want one more day with her." I mumbled. Just one more day before I break my own heart. 

-----------------the next day---------------------------------------------

"So your going to hold back the change until I break up with Amelia?" I whispered. 'I can try but its not definite, it hurts me too.' my wolf mumbled.  "Alright, I just want one last day... One last day before we look for... him."  I grumbled.  I could feel my wolf nodding in agreement. 

--------------Two hours later-------------------------------------

I jumped out of my car feeling better than I had in days. My black hair was smooth and soft, my blue eyes shining with excitement, as I let myself forget that at the end of the day I would be breaking up with my girlfriend.  I knew Amelia came to the library every Saturday at 8:00 on the dot until 10:00. It was 9:00. I ran into the library to her  table, the table we met, the table she helped me pass my first math test, and the table I had asked her out at in grade nine. I ran around the corner and she came into view. My heart stopped. She was kissing somebody. Not me, some other boy. My wolf let out a whine. 'I can't hold it back anymore.' He whined to me. I let out a low grunt and she turned to me. Her wide green eyes looking at me with sadness. I shook my head as tears filled my eyes, I turned tail and ran, I ran as fast as I could as the pain began to set into my body, I ran through the doors of the dreaded library and into the cold winter air. In the cold winter air I ran straight into a solid body.  

"Aaron?" A smooth voice soaked into my ears. 'M-mate.....AH!' My wolf began to scream and did too as the stabbing pain attacked m body. "Aaron!" The voice cried. I opened my eyes enough to see the person calling my name. That boy from the house, what was his name again? I was thinking when another wave of pain hit me. "I-I'm going to pick you up now, we have to get you out of the public eye." I nodded and his hands slipped under my body and sparks ran through me. Over and under my skin. 

"Mate..." Slipped through my lips. "A-are you my m-mate?" I whimpered as he lifted me off the cold concrete.

"Yeah... Sorry." The boy whispered as he began to walk across the parking lot. I reached up with a shaking hand and touched his smooth olive skin. He came to a complete stop.  "D-Did you feel that?" I nodded and clutched my arm close to my chest.  He watched me for a minute before sprinting further into the parking lot, I clutched his shirt between my fingers and whimpered in pain at the sudden movement. He stopped when we reached a car, I was too tired to see what it was. The boy... My mate lipped me into the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt. I groaned in pain when he slammed the door shut. He ran to the other side and slammed the other door shut, making me flinch again. 'I-It hurts!' My Wolf cried just before another wave of pain hit me like an atomic bomb. I cried out in pain and clutched my stomach. I felt hands begin to pet my back and an arm snaking around my sensitive waist.

"G-ng." I groaned through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to take you to my house now okay. Then well get you something for the pain and then we can talk. " He said softly. I nodded as my mouth gaped open in pain.  His warm hands left my body and the engine rumbled around me.  The car began to move and the pain continued to bombard my body. Too long did he drive before the car finally came to a complete stop. The pain began to make my body numb before I was unbuckled from the seat and lifted up bridal style. 

"Mhm..." I mumbled as conflicting feelings of pain and pleasure ran through me. 

"It's okay, you'll be better in a second." His velvet voice streamed into my ears through the pounding of my own heart.  I nodded weakly as I listened to him knock on a door. 

"Xavier, what are you-" A woman's voice flooded my ears before a gasp and then incessant rambling in a thick Latin accent. "Oh! My god! Blankets! Wait! Pain pills! Wait! Antibiotics! No! Inside! Yes, inside now Xavier! Take him to your room and put him on your bed! NOW!" I swear to god that woman said that all in under five seconds.  'Xavier... His name is Xavier...' My wolf whispered weakly. 

"Hmm..." I hummed in response before thumping my head down on his muscled chest. 

"NOW!" The woman shouted from far away. I felt my body moving up and down, 'He must be going upstairs...' My wolf sighed. The pain began to ebb away, and I sighed. Tired beyond all belief. 

"No...Pain..." I whispered whistfully. 'The worst part of the change is over until we actually shift. Don't fall asleep yet. We must speak with our mate.' My wolf said calmly from inside my body. His electric touch left my body as he lay me down on a warm, soft bed. "Mhm.... soft..." God I sounded like I was on drugs.  An angelic chuckle filled my ears and I turned my head to see him, standing above me. "Xave..." was all that left my mouth as I reached out to him with a shaking pale hand. 

"Jesus... Your so beautiful." Xavier dropped to his knees next to me and grasped my thin hand in his strong one. I grasped his hand back weakly and attempted to pull him close to me with feeble tugs. He eventually got the message and climbed onto his bed with me.  I curled up in his chest, relishing in his warmth.  My wolf sighed and I smiled as Xavier wrapped his arms around my thin body. My eye lids began to droop and slowly I fell into a content, dreamless sleep.