Chapter 8

~Aaron~

"That... would probably be a good idea..." Xavier mumbled in reply to my father. "Do you wanna go walk around in the gardens for a while? This is going to be excruciatingly boring." Xavier whispered.

"Sure..." I replied.  I looked over Xavier's shoulder to see two french doors, showing me the gardens.  I hoped off of Xavier's lap and kissed him on the cheek before running out through the garden doors and into the garden. As soon as I gently closed the doors behind me I knew that the discussion of 'business' had begun. I sighed, looking around the garden. It was immaculate, long grass, red roses and purple daises bloomed around the garden that reached to the edge of the forest. I didn't think it would be a good idea to go into the forest but on the edge was a batch of roses that I was sure hid a white bunny.I had always loved bunny rabbit', they reminded me of the white rabbit from Alice In Wonderland. I sunk quietly to the edge of the Gardens, watching the small white tail of the bunny as it occasionally twitched so cutely. I clicked my tongue lightly to attempt to draw the bunny out but it froze, and the tail rolled from the bush. I could only watch in horror as the little white tail left a thin trail of blood and rolled to a stop at my feet. A large rustling of the rose bush made me look up to see a very tall, very scary, very blood-covered looking man. 

"Well, What we got here? A little sub strayin to far frum his mate?" the man spoke with a thick twang but his voice was deep and menacing as his eyes flashed a deep red. I stuttered back, my feet tripping over themselves as I attempted to make some distance from the man. He only chuckled, " I bet your mate wud pay some purdy little penny to get cha back home safe an sound." He smirked, showing bloodied elongated canines.

"X-Xa-!" I began to shout but the man jumped forward and slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Oh, I don think ya shud be shoutin just yet little sub." He smirked and pulled a note from his pocket and slid it under the bunny rabbits tail. He then picked me up from the grass and held me by my ankles above the ground. "Now, ya kin scream." He growled and i waisted no time,

"XAVIER! XAVIER PLEASE!" I cried out over and over again and soon Xavier burst from the patio doors and saw me hanging upside down in the clutches of the brute.

"Aaron!" He cried.

(Play music)

"Bye bye now."  The man said , he turned and ran with inhuman speed from the garden, leaving me and Xavier to only cry out eachother's names.

~Xavier~

"Aaron!" i cried, my lungs beginning to hurt and my muscles seizing up from being held back by my entire family.

"Xavier... he's gone." Terrasa whispered.

"No! He can't be gone! I have to get him! I have to find him!" I cried, grief thick in my veins. I began to lose control over my wolf and could only watch from my own eyes as my body moved to my wolfs command. He threw my father off of me and pulled my arm so hard that my sister toppled on top of my mother. He then shifted to quickly, leaving me with a lingering pain that moved with me as my wolf tried to find Aaron's sent. 'Got it.'  he whispered. He began to chase after him and the only thought that ran through my mind was 'I hope I won't be too late....'

-Two days later-

~Aaron~

The men who had sorted the kidnapping stood over me and the man who actually kidnapped me stood next to me looking at the leader.

"Whut ya wanna do pa?" The man asked. The elder chuckled.

"Well, what you wanna do Klurk? He's a sub, his mate ain't comin tuh get him... We'll leave ya to it." The elder chuckled and the group left apart from my kidnapper. When the door clicked shut he smirked down at me. I knew what he was thinking and I began to struggle against the ropes that tied my hands and feet to the corners of the wooden table they had strapped me to two days ago.