Chapter 19

Mature Content

"You know..." Jade began, breaking the silence, "From the first day I met you, I wished for a moment in time, that you would claim me." She spoke out softly, "It was hard seeing you dating all those women..."

"I only took them out on a platonic basis!" He exclaimed, rushing in to explain, "Nothing sexual happened..."

"But you still took them. And each time I wondered, what did they have, that I didn't...?' She asked more too herself than him.

"I did find you attractive, even under all those drab suits, my interest was piqued, but I toned it down, not wanting to risk being exposed and vulnerable . Being a werewolf had its drawbacks, I would be risking the fate of my pack if things didn't work out." He explained, placing a finger under her chin, lifting her head up to look at him, "If I was in-tuned with my wolf, as I should have been, then this between us would have happened a long time ago..."

Jade gazed at him for a while, a look crossing her features, as she looked at him intently.

"Have you ever noticed that we spent so much working hours together..." He spoke randomly, still gazing at her, interrupting her thought process.

"I just thought you were a demanding boss..." She commented back lightly, shrugging her shoulders.

He shook his head, "It seems that my primal side was more aware of the fact you were ours, than my human side..." He told her sincerely, cupping her face, "You were ours the moment you stepped over the threshold, I just didn't realize it..."

Luca watched in pain, as Jade withdrew from him, lying still on the bed, his eyes following her every movement, as she got off the bed, her back to him, standing in one spot, facing the window...

Jade turned abruptly without warning, doing a slow strip tease, first removing the t-shirt that she had on and then shimming her panties down, standing before a clearly surprised and aroused Luca, in all her naked glory.

Making her way back to the bed, climbing over him, moving with slow precision, her eyes never leaving his.

As if in a trance, Luca's hands automatically went to her hips, bringing her up to his level, she kissed him once, twice, three times, "I want this. I want you." She murmured huskily against his lips, her eyes still locked with his, the truth in her eyes shining through...

He smiled against her lips, relief and happiness surging through his being, flipping her onto her back. Leaning over her, his eyes raking her from head to toe, then kissing her forehead, her nose, briefly savoring the plumpness of her lips.

Moving lower to her breasts, his mouth closed over a beaded nipple, his tongue rolled the rigid tip and his teeth nipped and tugged, "Slightly larger..." He said huskily, his glittering gaze on her breasts.

Jade's fingers pressed into his muscular shoulders, nails digging into his flesh, arching her body upwards, as he continued the savage onslaught on her sensitive breasts, a husky groan leaving her lips.

With a growl, Luca moved back up, his mouth closing over hers, kissing her with passion and hunger. His hands caressed her skin and his mouth followed, kissing, tasting every part of her.

Exploring her body withsensual delight...