Chapter 9

His lips trailed down her neck, again paying homage to her breasts, moving down her body, stopping for a moment at her stomach, placing a benevolent kiss there, inhaling deeply, memorizing the scent of his pup, soon he would be able to hear the heartbeat of his pup as it grew in its mother's womb.

With growing urgency and urged by her moans of pleasure, he rose to his knees, releasing his hard shaft, taking his erection in his hand and guiding his engorged length to the heart of her, her core already dripping with wet heat and anticipation.

Jade watched in fascination as he rubbed his thick length between her sex, sliding a hand beneath her, he tilted her hips, his eyes squeezed shut for a moment, then opening his eyes, he stared at her with such an intense gaze. As he moved the head of his shaft to her entrance, slowly entering her hot tight core until he was fully embedded, her muscles contracting deliciously around him.

Crashing his lips against hers in a fierce kiss, swallowing her moans and pleas, thrusting against her, quickening his tempo, pinning her beneath him, as she bucked and screamed in pleasure.

Continuing to pump his hardness into her hot tight core, driving them into a frenzy of need and want. When finally, they both exploded into a myriad of sensations, both shouting out in ecstasy.

Gripped in the pleasure of their combined orgasm, his seed filled her womb to the brim, his shaft stilling against her quivering flesh, draining her of the last spasm of pleasure her body needed to discharge.

Depleted and sated for the moment, they both gazed at each other, his eyes blazing with heat, as he remained locked in her tight core, lowering his head, he claimed her lips, savoring the intimacy they just shared, solidifying their bond, unbeknownst to her.

Shifting gently to the side, not wanting to crush her with his large frame, he maneuvered them around, still remaining locked in her heat, settling her comfortably on her side, his body protectively keeping her safe in his embrace.

His hands lightly stroking her body, until he felt her body go limp under his tender ministrations, glancing at her face, he smiled when he noticed that she had fallen asleep.

Placing a gentle kiss on her temple, he gazed intently at her, deep in thought at what lay ahead. Luca knew that he needed to come clean about being a werewolf and soon.

Now that he realized that she was his mate, the thought of losing her or his pup, was even more painful than the time his first mate had hurt him. Therefore, he needed to tell her about them and hopefully with the bond in place, she will accept the mating and he can proceed to change her into a werewolf.

He needed to do that soon, before the pregnancy progressed, with her being a human, she ran the risk of not being able to handle the growing child in her, the possibility of surviving a werewolf pregnancy was slim and it was not a chance he wanted to take.

Knowing the huge risk he was going to take, he prayed to the Moon Goddess to guide and help him, he had suffered enough and if he loses Jade or his pup, there is no coming back for him, he would be lost to his wild side.

He needed to mark her and make her his...