The window rolled down and I saw him looked straight at me. "Are you trying to kill me?" "Get in" "You wish," I said and walked around the car to the other way.

He once again drove in front of me this time the car was inches away from me. "What is your problem?!" "I said get in," He said coldly. "I won't!" I shouted and turned around to walk away.

As I took a few steps forward "AH!" I shouted when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "P-PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted while hitting him on his back.

He threw me in his car and slammed the door. He walked around the car and sat the driver seat. I tried to open the door but it was locked, "Open the door!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me and in a blink, his face was inches away from me. I was shocked, his face was so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

"If you shout again, then you'll regret" He whispered in a husky and cold voice. "W-What can you do?! I want to get out, I don't want to see or tal-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips on mine.

He grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. His soft lips on mine, I felt like they were only made for me. I didn't realize that he had pulled back until he spoke.

"Looks like I found a way to shut your mouth," He said and licked his lips. I looked away while blushing, this motherfucker, I hate him.

"Where are you taking me?" "We are going home" "What do you mean 'we' are going home?" He looked at for a few seconds and then went back to the road.

"To my penthouse" "Sorry what?" "You'll stay with me, all your things have been moves to my place" "Excuse me! How can you do that without even telling me? How can you touch my thing?!"

"Should I shut your mouth again?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I looked away and looked outside the window. "You're an asshole" I whispered hoping he didn't hear me.

"I know, my mom tells that a lot" "Well, I happy someone agrees with me," I said dryly. He looked at me and sighed. "Look, I know I should have told you, but you wouldn't have agreed"

"True, I wouldn't" "I know you were looking for another place and that's why you were overworking, but I want you to stay at my place" "Why?"

"Because I'm your friend, and what are friends for?" Friends? Yeah, we are friends, but why did I not like it? Why do I feel disappointed?

"Yeah, right" I whispered. The rest of the ride I didn't say anything, I kept quiet. "We're here," He said while stopping the car. I opened the door and stepped out, the security guard walked to us and bowed.

"Here, park my car with the others" I looked at him shocked. With the others? Just how many cars did he have? He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"H-Hey let go of my hand" "No, you'll run away," He said while tightening his grip around my hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled, my hand in his fits so well. Why is my heart beating fast? Am I sick?

"Are you going to keep looking at our hands?" I pushed his hand away and looked away. I didn't realize that we were already inside, "Where is my room?" I asked looking away from him.

"Our room is where you slept last time" "What do you mean our room? I'm not sharing a room with you" "Well, you are" He said with a smirk.

"If I'm staying here then I need some privacy, which means my own room" "Well, too bad there is only one room" "What do you mean only one room?! You live in such a big penthouse and you only have one room?!"

"No, there are two other rooms, but there aren't any beds there" I looked at him, I ignored him and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to one of the rooms and the room was empty, I turned around and went to the other room. I was shocked to see this room empty as well.