⭐4: Lyra

It may only have been a day since Kara had enrolled in Polaris, but she could already feel that she was where she should be. Maybe, it was fate that made her go here. Of course, the only place she ever loved was the school's personal observatory. What astrophile wouldn't like a complete set of equipment for studying heavenly bodies and outer space?

The second day for Kara started the same way her first was. The mornings can't just go away without having to tease Demitri, Cleiv never stopping with his hysterical fits of laughter. Calisto on the other hand was covering his face from having to hide his face from hiding his laughs. Eventually, the three of them were put into detention; to clean the room and hallway after class for 3 days, of course, Calisto was given a week.

"I'm starting to question how we tolerated your strict behavior, uncle--" Kara joked, only to have Demitri throw another dagger at her like in the first day.

"Brother, I mean Brother Demitri." She laughed.

During break, Kara was approached by the rest of her new classmates, in which she was familiar with their faces immidiately since the first day. Kara, in fact, has great memory, though most of the time she tends to intentionally forget things. "Sometimes forgeting is some kind of happiness." She said once.

During the long break, since their next professor was called into an emergency, Kara caught a beautiful melody in the chattering classroom. It silenced everyone as they too were caught in the wonderful song from a wonderful voice. The voice echoed into the now silenced classroom. It was like played by the wind; a song from the waves.

Kara found who sang; a female sitting at the corner of the room, headphones on, eyes closed. Her skin was of light tan, freckles on her cheeks. Her hair was a wavy ginger color that extended to her waist. She was a stunning beauty indeed.

Once she stopped singing, she opened her indigo eyes and looked around to see everyone looking at her. She took her headphones and apologized for being too loud, but no one cared—no, no one spoke, they were astonished at the wonderful voice, as if they were pulled into a siren's spell.

"Wow...." Kara said aloud in bewilderment. "Where'd you learn to sing like that?" She asked as she stood up from her seat and paced towards her with a smile.

The ginger was shocked at first but answered with a slight blush, "I-I learned I could sing like this since I was young... Umm... I'm Sylenna." Kara took her hand and shook it with enthusiasm and amazement, beaming remarks to Sylenna.

The ginger's full name was Sylenna Oxilia Cruz. The ginger haired, indigo eyed female grew up in Norway with her grandparents. Her parents were said to have been lost at sea, only until she was at the age of 12, that she found out her parents worked secretly in IASA. Sylenna had a gift for singing, a voice outmatched by anyone. Polaris, or rather IASA took the oportunity to harness her voice and improve it, of course that such flawed reason wont stand alone; Sylenna knew alot about the history of music. Back then, she would go her grandparents' libernyth and read alot of the history books there, which if course were a majority of music. Histories that were unknown to public, she knew. Songs that were unheard by anyone, she knew.

Of course, what of Polaris if it only harnessed ordinary students? It would be useless to call it Polaris II Scientific Studies and Constellations University if it had the norm.

The two females sat down on the floor and talked to each other. Both immidiately agreed with each other; Sylenna knew more about Kara, then Kara would know more about Sylenna. As if in a speed of light, the two became close friends. Funny, how Kara immidiately trusted the female.

At their next subject, as random as their schedules are, was advanced mathematics. The worst subject to come over, however the only person who was  joyous at this point was no other than the very male with chromatic eyes.