⭐2: The Astrophile

Cleiv paced around the airport, not in nervousness, but in excitement. He was finally able to see someone who he had been waiting for the past few years. When he saw the plane land, and the passengers(mostly teens or families with children) rushing out of the gate, he peered over the heads of many, seemingly searching for that someone.

However, it was to no avail that he had found the person he looked for. Bummed, he walked to one of the stores in the airport, it was a mini coffee shop inside the mall. He sat down with his bubble tea in hand, taking a sip then sighed, before taking out his phone and looked in the inbox for any missed messages or phone calls. Yet again, there was none.

"Dammit..." he mumbled as he leaned on his chair. Closing his eyes, trying to hold back the growing tears in them. What took him by shock was a pair of hands covering his eyes tightly. He let out a gasp and screech, though it sounded like a dying animal or a puppy dog being hurt than a horrific one.

"Been looking for you, CA!" The owner's voice said with a giggle. The owner was a female with black hair and ocean blue eyes, in which one eye had a dab of green. Her skin was pale, as if she were pulled out of the cold snow. She wore a winter coat over a blue jersey and her tight black turtle neck. Her pants were on the bottom were tightly sealed by her black combat boots. On the floor she had put down her luggage just to suprise Cleiv.

Cleiv, instead of actually screaming in joy, cried with her hands still over his eyes. The female gave a questioning look and removed her hands to reveal him crying a river. The blond male had opened his eyes to finally see the person he looked for. It looked rather adorable to see him cry, it was like watching a child cry because he missed someone or something. "...K-kara..." He cried as he rubbed the tears away, "... I was looking all over for you!" He yelled as he stood up abruptly and hugging her.

Everyone was looking at the two, all heart throbbed because of how adorable Cleiv had acted. And seeing this situation, it looked more like the young male missing his long distance girl friend than anything else. Although, despite the commotion they were making, the manager of the shop didn't kick them out, after all, it was a common occurance in meeting someone you haven't seen in years.

Kara, the female, smiled a kind smile and patted the male's back, along with hugging him in return. "Hey... Dont Cry..." She mumbled to him. She wanted to laugh at his childish behavior, but she understood that her dear friend was just missing her this much. "You..." She heard him say, hiccuping. When she pulled away from hugging him to looking him in the face, Cleiv continued his sentence.

"You're still short..." He finished, earning a hard slap on his bicep. He winced at the force given as he laughed at the female's expression. Her face was sour, being insulted by a crying man who seemed to be too cute to be mad at. She huffed and picked up her stuff, stomping out the cafe.

Cleiv, taken by shock stood there before grabbing her wrist and apologizing with a nervous laugh. Of course, as quickly as it came, so did it her small anger disappeared. How can someone ever be angry atsuch an adorable face such as Cleiv's? Besides, he's someone she's been waiting to meet for the past 4 years.

Kara Felisea Andromeda Calei(Kara Felisea A. Calei), 17 years of existence, about to enter her first year of Senior Highschool in, well, obviously Polaris Constell University. She was a half spanish half asian girl whom grew in Russia with her one and only Best Friend, and childhood friend, Cleiv Ash Ferruise Neverland(Cleiv Ash F. Neverland), who was apparently a year older than she was. Both of the young teens had grown close as siblings ever since they were infants. Kara's parents were brutally murdered when she was still months old. The Calei family were closely in related with the House of Neverland, thus Cleiv's parents took her in.