Chapter 6: Sleeping with the Green Arrow

Okay normally i don't find one night stands...plausible. I'd rather be in a real relationship with someone, but my emotions are hectic and have been after losing my teammate and my best friend. Anyone would be devastated, but everyone has their own way of grieving, and lord knows i don't have the best way of grieving, and i don't have just one way of grieving either. I woke up to an empty bed this morning anyways, but i know Oliver likes to pursue his hero work as the green arrow, it seems like all billionaires have their own little secrets. As i started to wake up and stretched, Oliver walked in with a plate of breakfast. "Do i smell bacon?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I thought you might be hungry, so i made you breakfast." He offered. "You're so sweet." I stated as i kissed him and took the plate. I began to eat noticing i was late for work. "It's 8:30, man Perry is going to kill me." I rushed as i started getting dressed. "I can drive you to work, if you want." Oliver offered. "Thanks, but i'll catch a cab."  I told him as i kissed on the cheek. "Can i at least get your number?" He asked. I grabbed a pen and wrote it down on a napkin and handed it to him as i rushed out. My cab was about to arrive, when i shouted "Thanks for last night!" as i started walking towards the cab. Later that week Oliver texted me, asking if i'd attend one of his parties. I replied stating: I'll have to think about that ;). I was trying to be flirtatious. Deep down, i knew this was going nowhere however. What if i never move on? What if i never get over him? My mind shook those thoughts when i heard a knock on the door. I stood up from my bed, and walked out in to the living room to open the door. "Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to check up on my daughter. Is that still allowed?" He asked sarcastically. i let him inside as i poured a cup of coffee. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" i asked him. "No thank you, but i do want ask you something." He responded. "Shoot." "What are you doing getting plastered on magazines with Oliver Queen?"He asked. "i don't know, i'm an adult, that's my secret to tell." I answered. "Touche, but you know this is only a rebound, a one night stand kind of thing, and you're going to leave Oliver wanting more. You should break it off before it gets serious." He warned me, as he received a call from the hall of justice. "I'll see you later, kiddo." He told me as he kissed me on the forehead and left. Sigh, what a buzzkill. Later that week, i attended Oliver's party wearing a dark red dress with an off the shoulder feel.

 Later that week, i attended Oliver's party wearing a dark red dress with an off the shoulder feel

Oliver's Pov:

"Hey you look stunning." I complimented her as she walked up to me. "Thank you, nice suit." She replied.  i smiled at her. "Listen, can we talk." She asked me as she pulled me to the side. "Yeah, what's  wrong?" I whispered. "I don't think what's going on between us should go further." Torie admitted. "I completely agree, it's not professional, plus we work together." i told her. She looked surprised. "Okay, then we both agree no more sleeping with each other?" She asked. "Agreed." I told her. I also have an eye on another woman currently, but i didn't want to admit that to Torie, she's already suffering enough. The rest of the night remained uneventful, until after the party when Torie and i got drunk. I couldn't remember what happened after that.

Next morning Torie's Pov: 

I woke up in Oliver's bed, completely undressed, oh no not again. i quickly got dressed, and rushed back home. It's time to grow up. It's time to continue with life. Which means working a 9-to-5 job. Lucky me, but i'm not allowed to quit, but maybe i can travel around the world, maybe Paris or Italy. When i got home that morning, i called into work for time off, and packed packed a bag, pulled out some emergency funds i saved up through the years in college which was at least 100,000 american dollars. Let's go have fun, and not tell anyone where i'm going.