Chapter 4: Doomsday

It was a normal Saturday, Clark and Lois were on a date setting the date of their wedding while the League, including me, were dealing with missions handed out by Batman. Wonder Woman and i were sent to deal with a disturbance in Metropolis. There was a lot of destruction through out the city. "I'll hold him off, go find Clark." Diana ordered me. "Now hold up, members of a team don't leave each other, the threat that's standing in front of us is imminent. We face this together or not at all, Diana. We fight together like warriors if i must use that analogy. " I stopped her. "Alright, together then, but if this doesn't stop him, i need you to find Clark while i hold him off." Diana informed me. I nodded in agreement. "Who's taking the first shot?" I asked. "After you, Silver Witch." She let me take the first hit. "Hey rock face. Over here." I called out to this monstrous creation.  I started chanting spells, and sent energy blasts which knocked him down, but he got back up with no struggle.  "Damn, this guy isn't going down without a fight." I stated. "It's like this creature crawled out of the pits of hell." Diana stated. "Well i think it's your turn, princess." I told her as i was trying to catch my breath.  Diana took some severe hits. "Diana!" i called out as i rushed over, the rest of the league distracted the guy. "You need to go find Clark." She whispered. I stood up and and located him. What i didn't realize was that i was about to take the longest run of my life.  I took off running, my ribs after a while started to ache, my legs were about to give out on me, but i kept going out of urgency, to find Clark. Finally i found him at a restaurant by a pier, named Bilbos. I rushed in just as Lois found out Clark was Superman. "Clark! We need you." I called out, so we all rushed back to the scene, even Lois after she was told not to.  It was then and there i had a vision, of Clark dying. I just signed his death sentence.  I just killed Superman. Something's changing inside of me, i think i'm in love with Clark, but even then i will stop at nothing to save him for Lois's sake. By the time i got there, Lois was murdered in cold blood, and Superman murdered Doomsday, but he died as well. We lost him, we lost Superman. i lost Clark Kent, and Lois Lane. "Nooooo. You're wrong, Lois and Clark are still alive. Please tell me you're lying!!!!!" I cried as my Father cradled me until i fell asleep. The next few weeks were going to be a struggle. "You're going to be okay, you're going to get past this." Everybody told me including my Father, adopted brothers, co workers both at the planet and at the league. I struggled, i felt like i couldn't breathe without seeing Clark, and Lois. So the day for their funeral came and passed, everyone was worried about me including Perry White. "Sweetie, why don't you take some time off? The job'll be here when you get back." He told me. So i left early that day and drove to Star city, to find Oliver Queen.