Chapter 5: A world without Superman and Lois Lane

I miss him so much. I miss Clark Kent. I also miss Lois Lane. It hurts so much to even think about them. I showed up at Oliver Queen's door step, a mess. My mascara was running, it was raining so i was soak and wet, my nose was red from blowing it. My life was a mess with no sense of direction. I could be making a huge mistake by showing up to Oliver Queen's mansion, but  i'm not aware of that right now. I'm lonely, a mess, and wanted someone to cuddle with, and get drunk with. "Hey are you okay?" Oliver asked. "No, can i hang out with you? At least until i feel better or move on?" I asked. "Of course, come in, i'll pour you a drink." He offered as he grabbed me a blanket and wrapped it around me. "I can't take it anymore. I'm missing them like crazy, Oliver. I miss Clark, and Lois. Not seeing them at work is hurting me so much. I'm thinking about moving back to Gotham." I revealed. "You want to know what i think?" Oliver asked. i nodded my head yes. "I think you are just grieving which is absolutely normal. This pain will either end or become dull over time, you won't even  notice it's there. Which is why i think you shouldn't go home. You should endure it. It'll make you stronger, and if i know Clark, he won't stay dead for long. it's confusing, but his body is not of this earth, he can't die this easy. I think he is just in a deep sleep right now, trying to heal. When the time is right, Clark will be back. As for Lois, that's more difficult to explain because she is human. Either way we'll get through this." He reassured me as we sipped on our champagne. We were just sitting there gazing into each others eyes when i sat my glass down, and crawled on top of him and kissed him. We unbuttoned each other's shirts and tore off each other's clothes, and before i knew it, i slept with Oliver Queen...