//

As Vikas as called her in morning shift as she has some scene to be shoot with other actors too so she is present on the set on time. She has already shot some scene with Rashmi and now both are sitting on one of the sofa during their break time while others shooting.

"You look like a baby from the starting," Shehnaaz says as she is going through her Insta post. "It been so many years that you're in this industry, right?" She asks her and she nodes.

Shehnaaz comes across a picture in which she sees Vikas, Siddharth and Rashmi posing in some hotel. That is ten years back, she looks at Rashmi. "Rashmi you Vikas and Siddharth are best friends?"

"Were best friend now no longer we are." She says in a stern voice.

"Why? Fought?" She asks again.

"Not exactly but yeah, I and Siddharth had different of opinions and Vikas was the person due to whom we were connected but eventually we ended up breaking my friendship with Vikas too. I am still friend with Vikas but not that close." Rashmi says and Shehnaaz gets to see a hint of sadness.

"Do you miss that friendship?" She asks been curious.

"Yes, I do. But now its late, it said right once a bond broke can't ever be mend back. Maybe it was destined." Rashmi says sounding sad.

"But sometime you just need attempts to mend it and what if destiny wants it too and that's why it brought three of you together once again." Shehnaaz says trying to give her hope.

"Its not that easy, things are changed and people too. We three have came so far from each other that now its impossible to go back. Moreover, I don't want to go back I am happy been in my present." Rashmi says glancing at Arhaan. Shehnaaz too look at that direction, "are you sure?" she asks her and Rashmi nodes slightly, herself confused whether she is sure or not.

It is time for the next shoot to start and three of them are sitting on the sofa as they already finished theirs. Paras and Rashmi are going to stay more longer as they have some scene to shoot with other actors from the other shift.

"So, you will work today for whole day?" Paras asks Shehnaaz.

"No! I will be left along with you, I think." Shehnaaz replies back.

"Wow! Its sounds great then why don't we go for a cup of coffee?" Paras asks both Rashmi and Shehnaaz.

"No Paras not today. I have some other plans, you both continue." Rashmi says denying the offer.

"Please Shehnaaz now you don't deny. Please we hardly get to talk with each other. Today we got a chance then why to lose it, please." He pleads her making her to have no other option. She nodes making Paras very much happy.

Soon the other actors too joint them and shoot starts proceeding. They all are sitting in the sofa as there is again break.

"Shehnaaz you said you're here from three months, right? With whom are you staying here?" Aarthi asks her.

"With her di and jiju." Asim replies for her making one person furious and others amuse, "she told me." Asim gives justification.

"Where does you live?" Rashmi asks.

"Andheri west in some Sunshine colony." Again, Asim answers for her.

"This too she had told you?" Paras asks faking his smile, Asim nodes.

"How you ended up been here? As you're a new face?" Paras asks her and then looks at Asim, "this also she had told you?"

"No! I myself too want to know it. Tell Shehnaaz." Asim says encouraging her to speak.