Five

I dedicate this story to PrinceKenzie cause i'm currently stalking her story The Alpha & His Marine. You should check that out.

Okay, Im really sorry for just updating now. But hey, it's still follows the one month thing. You know what, i'll just shut up. Read it and see you later.

----------

M: hey there

P: Delilah?

M: what?

...

Oh, I get it.

P: good.

M: better

P: haha funny *rolls eyes*

M: hey no eye rolling here mister

P: you're not the boss of me.

M: lol

P: are you really laughing out loud *raises
an eyebrow*

M; jeez tough crowd

P: how could it be tough crowd if it's only the
two of us

M: haha. You're funny. I like you.

...

I'm Marcus.

P: no shit Sherlock? Isn't it what it said
here in this app

M: jeez I take it back. You're not funny
anymore. You're mean.

P: good

M: better

P: stop it

M: no you stop it.

P: ugh

M: aaooouuugga

P: what?

M: aren't we typing weird (animal) noises?

P: stop it.

M: stop what

P: this

M: what is "this"

P: I don't know

M: you tell me, you're the one who wants to stop "this", whatever "this" is

....

....

Anybody there? Hello?

Earth to Echo!

P: sorry have to do something

M: and that something would be?

P: well I don't have to tell you what it is

M: ok

P: okay

M: Hazel?

P: what?

M: Hazel, Hazel Grace

P: so?

M: please tell me you know that name

P: duh? I know who Hazel Grace is
M: you know what, never mind, you
didn't get my joke

....

P: Prince

M: what?

P: that's my name

M: for real though? I thought you just used
that as a username.

P: yeah it's my real name, well it's
Princeton but I go with Prince.

M: that's a very cool name.

P: and isn't they asked your first and last
name when you sign up for this one

M: well you could have used a fake name and
me not knowing it.

P: well I'm telling it to you now.

And that is how I started talking to Marcus. We went 2 more hours messaging each other last night. It was after the
date with Cedric.

-----

Just got out from work, it's another morning shift. However, I didn't get to see Cedric. Adrian was there though. I was kind of hoping that he'll be with him, but he's not. Oh well, I guy can dream right?

While waiting for my bus, I checked my phone and see a message from Marcus.

Marcus: Do you wanna meet up and hangout.

P: Sure why not.

M: Do you wanna meet at go at Eglinton and just walk around?

P: Sure, what time do you wanna meet up?

M: Can you make it in 2 hours?

P: I just got out from work and im just waiting for my bus home. Maybe in 2 and half hours?

M: Alright, see you at 6.

Would you look at that, i'm going on a date again? Wait will this be called date even if it's a meet up only? Wait a minute what if he is a rapist or kidnapper? I'm too young to die. And im a virgin. I don't wanna die virgin. Someone needs to have sex with me like today. Someone needs to sex me right now. Ugh, Stiles get out of my head.

Ugh, I hope Marcus last night is a real person and not just a made up person.

Well he showed me his Instagram, and his an active poster.

You know what, let just see what will happen.

-----

When I got home, no one is home. Where would she be? Maybe she got called to work? Oh well, im just gonna leave a note.

It took me more than an hour to get change and get ready. And now im ready to go. We decided to meet in the Starbucks and then we will figure out what we will do. He said it won't be hard to find each other because we already know what we all look like. Thanks internet. But just in case, I'll be wearing a blue polo shirt, and he will be wearing a gray long plaid polo shirt and a white shirt underneath. I'm guessing he is gonna open it and show of his pecs, just like what he got on his instagram.

Hey, im not judging him. He looks hot and he is not afraid to show it. And let see if I like his personality. We kind of have a lot in common base from last night.

Well, here goes nothing.

-----------

Sorry that is a short one for i havent really finished the other part and i want to split this chapter so i can upload two photos that co relates with the story. And this i promise, i will have the story up one of this days this week. I swear to the hottie on the side or if your in mobile the one on top.

You see that? That's Marcus.

Okay, im sorry if i just upload now. Got busy with school and work. But i'll try my best to have a chapter atleast once a week or again if things got messy, once a month. Sorry.

See you soon for Part 2.