Four

Heads up the location of the story is Toronto and this chapter is all about their trip/date in downtown T.O. So i'll be making up my own downtown, i'll put several landmarks in one street so don't be surprise people. But you know what, im not gonna name a street to keep it simple and clear. Okay. Enjoy. Talk to you later.

TAKE NOTE: IT'S UNEDITED, SORRY FOR THE MANY ERRORS.

BTW: I dedicate this to Cris because it's her birthday. Happy Birthday.

-----

Walking along downtown Toronto calms me down, especially either after a long shift at work or stressful week at school. I always do it alone. It relaxes me. It's like my me time. I walk around and just look at the surrounding. I go inside of the shops if i found something interesting in their window or it is one of my regular stores that i usually check when i'm out. But i don't go often here, I spend more time walking in the park.

But right now, i don't want to bring anyone in there. It is more intimate for me if you ask me. It is more peaceful and it helps me unwind. And that is why i chose downtown to hang around with Cedric.

In here we can talk and also find some things we have in common.

We just a got out from the subway station and started to walk along downtown. There's a lot of people right now, yeah because it's a sunny sunday afternoon. And i think there are events happening right now. We might something we like

"Wow, there are a lot of people. Is it always this crowded?" Cedric asked me, pulling me out of my own thoughts.

"Well, what do you expect? Its Sunday and its downtown Toronto" i said sarcastically, but i dont think he we will get it so might as well smile to him. And he smiled back.

"So we should play so that we can have fun and i have an idea and it will help us get to know each other." I told him.

"So what is it?" He replied.

"How about we play two truths and a lie, what do you think?" i asked.

"Is that where you will state three things about you and one of them is a lie and i have to guess which one is it?" I nodded. "That sounds good. You start."

"Alright, lets start with an easy one. I'm Filipino. I was part of a school varsity back in high school. I'm an only child." I stated to him.

"That's easy? Thats kind of hard but hmmm... You don't look like a filipino, Mitch is your sister, and you are quite fit. I don't which one is a lie? Hmmm. I think the filipino one."

Did he just say i'm fit? Does he realize what he said? Oh well, time to tell him which one is a lie. "Ehhh! You're wrong. I'm a filipino, well half filipino actually. My mom is Filipina, but you won't know that because you never met her. My bastard of a dad is white actually. So your answer is wrong. The lie would be me being a school varsity. I'm a nerd back then. And i'm actually an only son, Mitch is my step sister. My evil step sister."

With that answer, he is laughing hard. "Oh wow, you are calling Mitch an evil sister. But you're a nerd before? You don't look like one?"

"Well, i changed my appearance after graduation. I feel like its time for a new Prince. Never, i will be the bullied nerd in high school. So yeah, here's Prince 2.0". I said looking at him then winking.

He just laughed and continued walking. "So is it my turn yet?"

"Yup" focusing on the "p" sound.

"Okay, so I have a brother, Adrian is my roommate and we live in a condo, and i'm the valedictorian in high school."

"Huh, i'm not really sure about this one, all of them sounds true." Actually, i have an idea because of Leah. Did he think i forgot about last Wednesday. But him being the valedictorian seems plausible. Hmm... "You know what. i think the lie is the second one. The one with Adrian being your roommate."