Prologue

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS YOU WILL SEE

Really, he ended the story like that. He just left them staying as a friend. Really? Ugh, i didn't stayed up so late just to read that they never end up together.

"Can you shut up! It's 2 am and i need my beauty sleep.

That would be my roommate/best friend/sister Michelle. Well we are not blood related or anything. We treat each other like we are siblings. My mother and her father are best friends since their high school. Too bad my mom got knocked up after high school graduation, that resulted her marrying my father and having me. Her dad met someone in his college years. They stayed friends after everything and because of that, Michelle became my best friend.

Well we are now legally sisters for 4 years.

When i was 16, my parents got divorced. They didn't tell me that they were having problems for years now. But because of my outing; yes, im gay and everyone knows; my dad didn't accept me and disowned me. That was the last straw for her and so she made him an ultimatum, accept me or she will leave him. I guess, you know what choice he made.

Then Michelle's mom died because of cancer a year after.

Michelle's dad, Dan, confess to my mom that he still got feelings for her, few months later. He had always been in love with my mom, but because of my grand parents forcing her to get married because she is pregnant, he moved on. My mom told him that she did have feelings for him too, but she buried those feelings because she is afraid of her parents.

So to make this back story short, they got married after. Dan and Patricia are now our parents.

Michelle and I now in college. She is taking nursing while I'm take Digital Media Arts. We are now sharing a one room apartment near our campus.

"I'm not even making a noise."

"Oh sure, ill just pretend that those sobs doesn't make any noise, or your every grunt doesn't disturb me."

"Hey, it is just that I can't help it. This story is so freaking sad."

"Yeah yeah, you always say that to every story that you've read."

"Hey I didn't say that, this is the only one who got a sad thing."

"Oh yeah, how about the story last night?"

"Oh yeah that is a sad one."

"Out of curiosity, how many have you read already this week already?"

"I think 6, wait, 7."

"So you're telling me, you already read that much amount of book this week"

"Yeah well some of them have only 20 chapters and the longest one I read is 64 chapters."

"I never thought suggesting Wattpad to you would be a bad thing. I've created a monster."

"Hey im not a monster. I'm still useful. I go to work, clean the house, and be your brother."

"Yeah whatever. I'm guessing you are fine now and that I can get my beauty sleep."

"But you there's no effect on you though."

"Whatever. Just go to sleep. You have work tomorrow."

"Na ah. Tomorrow is Friday, well today is Friday and its my off."

"Whatever. If you don't want to sleep, let me go to sleep."

"Fine. I already finish the story so I can sleep already."

"Finally, Goodnight."

"Nope, its morning already so its good morning."

"Shut up."

And with that we both sleep.

*****

"I'm blind from the tears that fall like rain

So lost ever since you went away

Sometimes our lives forever change

My heart's never gonna be the -"

"Can you make Britney Spears to shut up, turn off your fucking alarm. It's only seven."

" It's not ala- oh shit it's a call from Tim's. Hello?"

"Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah but it's okay"

"No it's not" Michelle yelled.

"Mitch not now, so what's up?"

"Sorry if I wake you up, and this call is a bad news. Can you come to work today, June call in sick today. And you're the nearest one I can get in a short notice."

"No, I'm your last option, no one is answering their phone. A thing I should have done also. But sure, ill be there maybe in one and a half hour.

"Thank you Prince, love you." and with that I ended the call.

"Hey Mitch, have to work so see you later."

"Told you so, you have to work." Half asleep Mitch replied.

"You know it was your fault. You jinxed it."

"Yeah yeah, go away already. I need to sleep more."

And with that, i left the room and headed to the bathroom and get prepare.

-----

PaGer: Finally published this chapter. Already had the first draft last Sunday but go no time to fix it. Also, got no one to proof read it to me, so im guessing there will be lot of errors in there.

Im thinking of posting every friday. I might not follow this rule but i will try my best to keep it.

Also, anyone wants to be my beta and proofread it for the rest of the story?

UPDATE: ADDED A SONG AND A PHOTO