Chapter Forty-Two: The Tri-Wizard Tournament Troops Part Two

Start from the beginning

He then turned to Harry as if to say, 'your turn'

"My name is Harry, I am also in Fourth year and just so you know, Draco here is my boyfriend so touch him and you die." Harry smiled happily at the group but glared at the ones who wolf-whistled who seemed to be rather quieter now. Harry then grabbed Draco's hand and smiled at him to which he just laughed at.

"Could you please try without the threat Mr Potter?" Snape drawled lazily.

"Fine, I love to study and hang out with friends also." Harry commented.

"Don't you think it'd be good to mention that you're the boy who lived??" A girl screeched from the other side of the circle happily.

"No?" Harry answered.

"Why not?" She seemed said sadly.

"Well a title doesn't change who I am, I am still just Harry." Harry replied as if it was obvious.

"Amen to that!" Victor laughed next to Harry.

The girl simply glared at him from across the circle, they seemed to have some history.

"Moving on Mr Krumm of you will." Snape said.

"Sure, my name is Victor I am in my final year of school and I love a good movie or a game of exploding snap." Victor said with a smile.

"Excuse me I don't know your name but you can continue I need to go see Headmistress McGonagall," Snape said as he pointed at the person who had made a big enough enter ace to be compared to Draco... Which was saying something.

"My name is Kai and I am also in my last year of school and my pronouns are they/them and that's all you need to know about me because we probably won't be friends." Kai stated simply.

"What about the pronoun bitch." A voice mumbled just enough for everyone to hear.

"How does my fist in your face sound." Kai yelled back.

"You couldn't take me on." The voice said only this time the voice was matched to a face as the boy stepped forwards.

He had dark shoulder length hair which was dead straight and looked just as lifeless as his eyes. His skin was tanned from a tad too much sun time. The girls, however, drooled over him, regardless of his asshole nature. He was a hit at Durmstang.

Before Kai could answer, Harry cut in "Oh I'm sure they could, and even if it turned out that you weren't all big mouth, like I assume, they wouldn't have to take you alone because we don't tolerate bullying here."

"Oh yeah well no teachers going to do shit, I'm golden." The boy replied.

"Yeah I'm sure, well that's a good thing that it isn't a teacher forced rule, it's more of a student one so if you even think about doing anything you'll be taken down before you can even say golden." Harry threatened.

"Oh yeah? Let's just see." The boy said before moving back into the circle.

"Right where are we upto?" Snape asked as he walked back.

"I just finished." Kai said.

"Just? What's everyone been doing, gossiping?" Snape snapped, "Oh well next."

Everyone continued around the circle casually until it arrived the loud mouthed boy.

Everyone who didn't know him was eager to know who he was.

"My name is Thomas Fitzherberd and I am in my second to last year of school and I am a dueling champion." He sneered at Harry.

He simply raised his eyebrow as a challenge before Snape cut in "Next," he drawled on, even Snape was sick of this kid.