Sophia Alice and I look at each other and in unison we scream.

Spanish Gardens was the definition of a luxury.

2 weeks in pure luxury, what could ever go wrong?

"Oh my god, yes! She starts jumping up and down.

"So when you ladies are ready, we can go to the mall and shop for a few things." Tomas smiles at us.

"Yes I can't wait! I beam.

"Vegas, nice! The chicks in Vegas are hot! Felix and Marco smile at each other.

I roll my eyes.

I already knew Felix is going to make the most of his trip to Vegas.

"Small problem," Marco speaks up.

Everyone looks at him.

"Thanks to miss. Sophia Alice here, I don't know if I can bring my guest. Chris." He complains.

I roll my eyes again.

He's so childish.

"We can talk about that later."Xander says to him.

"If you can't invite Chris why don't you invite Benjamin? I ask.

I realize that this will be our first trip without Ben as they decided to break off their friendship this year.

Everyone's eyes shoot to me.

"Jesus Frankie how many times do we have to tell you that we don't hang with Benjamin Aruba anymore? Felix asks.

He said his name like it was poison on his tongue.

"Sorry I forgot." I say acting forgetful.

They all turn their attention back to Xander.

Although I feel a pair of eyes still on me.

I glance around untill my eyes land on a pair of familiar ones that were watching me just the other day.

Dylan's.

"Now that that is out of the way, you guys can start getting ready so we can go the mall." Xander says walking off to his office.

Sophia Alice and I walk back upstairs together and I follow her into her room.

She immediately goes for her closet, but doesn't say anything.

It seems like the excitement was still there, but barley.

I knew exactly why.

Seeing her face like that made me angry. I don't think I can go on this trip if the energy is going to be like how it was these past weeks.

I chuckled to myself as I thought of a "2 thing" plan to make this trip lets say..better.

You've gotta knock out the hardest first.

That's why I made my way to Marco's room.

I pushed the door open, and saw him lying on his bed.

I sat at the edge of the bed and pushed his feet down.

"We've gotta talk." I tell him.

He gets a more serious look on his face.

"Everything okay? He asks.

"No." I tell him.

"What's the problem? He asks.

"You." I answer.

A look if confusion spreads across his face.

"Me? He asks.

I nod my head.

"I'm sorry but I can't sit here and watch as you, and Felix treat Sophia Alice like shit." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes.

"So this is what this is about."

"Yes and I'm dead serious Marco. Despite us all being siblings, you and Soph were in the same womb Marco. You're treating her like a random girlfriend that you found out was cheating on you. Yes I know she broke some rules and it hurts that she was with your best friend but has Chris ever hurt her? Never. Chris absolutely spoils Sophia Alice. He adores her, and cherishes her. Sophia Alice is the happiest she's ever been. Why would you want to take that from her? I ask.

"Frankie, I don't want to take that from her. She's dating my best friend." He explains.

"I know. But better it's Chris then some random right? I ask.

He just looks down.

"Look I know you're hurt, and that you're upset. I also know that you could careless about the rules and that it's more of Felix's thing. That's why I think Sophia Alice's relationship with Chris should stay between us 4."

"I don't know Frankie." He seems to be debating.

"Marco. She's your sister and you haven't talked to her since you found out. I know that's killing you as much as it's killing her." I tell him.

"Do the right thing." I mention.

Finally he nods.

"Okay. Fine. I'll go talk to her soon." He finally agreed.

I smile.

"Thank you." I tell him as I make my way out of his room.

As I'm out of sight, I smile to myself.

Thing one is done. Now time for thing two.

I went to my room and opened up safari.

I save a picture of Spanish Gardens, opened Instagram, and posted a countdown on my story.

I hope this works.

I put my phone down, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I put on a romper with my sandals and picked up my phone.

After the third ring he answers.

"Hello?

"Claude Daniels. There's a spring break location! I beam to him.

"So where are we headed this time, Frankiestien? He asks.

"What happens in Vegas..." I trail off.

"No way." I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"Yes way! We're going to the mall to pick out a few things for the trip. Get ready you're coming with us."

"Okay call me when you get here."

"Alright bye, love you! I tell him.

"Love you way more." He answers.

I hang up the phone and put my lip gloss and phone in my purse.

"Who were you talking to? Xander asks.

"Claude. He's coming to the mall with us." I tell him.

"That's good. I'm really glad that you two are talking again." He says.

"Me too." I smile.

"I'm also really proud of you Frankie." He starts.

I turn my attention fully towards him.

"You're growing into a very mature and responsible young lady. Both you and Sophia Alice. Keep it up." He says walking away.