1. First Day

I'm Ally McClain and boarding school is basically the story of my life, but last year my school closed down and my parents sent me here with out a how-do-you-do. So you could say I am angry. Really angry, but that is not the reason I woke up late my first day. I woke up late because I was trying to find a way out of my new dorm, and not only was I NOT sucessful. I also didn't get any sleep. So I didn't here my alarm go off, and I didn't wake up until the school bell went off. Which means...

" Late already. I can tell this is not going to be a good year. Ms...?"

" Uh...Ally. Ally McClain. " I walkover to the desk and see a short, pudgy woman peering at me through small hot pink glasses. " This is my first day, and I got lost..."

" Tisk, tisk. Excuses will not be tolerated here at Wesley Academy. Here is your schedule, and a detention. I do not want to see you here in my office again Ms. McClain. If I do, I will be very displeased. Now on your way."

With that she waved me off, and I stepped outside the office.

" I see you met Mrs. Heartly already."

I turn and see a boy walking towards me. As he gets closer I see that he looks  attractive. Like really attractive. Wow. Drop dead gorgeous. " Uh.... yeah..... She doesn't like me though,she already gave me a tardy. See" I hold up my schedule and my tardy.

"Don't worry. She doesn't like anyone."

He takes my schedule and looks at it for a second, and then hands it back.

" First block you have Mr. Edwards for English. He is pretty cool, but he hates tardy students. However, seeing as this is your first day he will probably be pretty lenient. His class is down this hall, take a right and he is the second door on the left. Good Luck Ally."

With that he was gone. I followed the directions he told me and found a door marked Mr. Edwards. As I was walking in I realized something. I hadn't told him my name.