Chapter 1: Moving to Metropolis

A new day in a new city. My name is Victoria Wayne, yes the daughter of Bruce Wayne. I just graduated college with a bachelors in journalism, and my first job is going to be at the daily planet in Metropolis. My Dad was sad that i wanted to leave, but i wanted to see more of the world. I wanted to move to a city with actual sunshine and isn't always dark and gloomy.  i just got out of the airport with my bags, and i drove to my apartment. The apartment was already furnished, but it was small. it was only 800 square feet, with one bedroom and bathroom, a living room and a kitchen, but the view from the balcony was absolutely beautiful. I stopped by the main office, grabbed my key and took the elevator up to my apartment. I unlocked my door and brought my bags in from the elevator. It was a typical apartment, but i am excited.  i am officially living on my own. It was now time to start unpacking for tomorrow is my first day of work. I'm low key kind of stressed, but i'm also excited. 

Meanwhile at the Daily Planet...Clark's Pov

"Hey Lois, did you here we are getting a new coworker tomorrow?" I asked.  "Oh you mean the daughter of our boss's boss? Yeah. I wonder why she chose journalism or this city. I guess we'll have the chance to ask those questions tomorrow, Smallville." She answered as she leaned in and kissed me.  Man, i'm sure lucky to have found someone who accepts me for all that i am. Lois and i have been dating for two years, and i'm about to propose to her. "Say Lois, do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" I asked. "Sure, just anything that isn't Italian, i have had my fill of spaghetti and pizza for a while. " She explained. "Okay, that's fine." I answered as i kissed her forehead.  "Clark, you've been acting a bit strange lately, are you okay?" Lois asked me. "Yeah." I answered. "Clark, you're a horrible liar, what's going on?" She asked inquisitively. We snuck into a janitor's closet. "Okay i was going to wait until tonight, but with us there's no guarantee." I began as i took a deep breath. I slowly kneeled on one knee and pulled out a ring box and opened it to reveal an engagement ring. "Lois will you marry me?" I asked as her face filled with shock and tears swelled in her eyes. "Yes, i will marry you." She answered as she kissed me. "I love you." I stated as i smiled at her. "I love you too." She responded. 

Torie's POV:

Man unpacking is a lot of work, but it's worth it i guess. I'm just ready for work tomorrow. I turned on the television to find a show to watch, i ended up watching this show on tlc called   "Unexpected." It's basically about these teenage girls getting knocked up, and figuring out how to be a mom. I'm so glad i'm not at that point in my life anymore, just because i'm a billionaire playboy's daughter, doesn't mean i want to have sex. I mean jeez, can people take a hint? No means no.  i ended up eating through a whole bag of chips by the time i was getting ready for bed. I turned on the shower and washed up before bed. My first night on my own, by myself. I crawled into bed after locking the front door, turning off all the lights, and putting my phone on charge, how am i supposed to get used to being alone? This thought remained in the back of my mind when i fell asleep. This is life now.