Chapter 6

*still yoongi*

"Hyuna, what the fuck are you doing here. you fucking cheated on me with Wonhoo from Monsta x." I said. "But I don't care about him any more. I only care about you." she responded and before I could say anything she pressed her lips on mine. I pushed her away and. when I did I saw y/n out of the corner of my eye running away while crying.

*a magical and lovely time skip*

I finally found y/n at the park because there was no school today.

*y/n p.o.v*

I was sitting on a bench at the park because I was really hurt when I saw Yoongi kissing a girl. I know I know it's wrong to have a crush on your teacher, but when he is a year older then you, can't help but to have a crush on him, you know what I mean?

As i was sitting there I heard footsteps and heavy panting. Out of instinct I looked up and saw Yoongi running towards me. " y/...n...are....you.....ok?" he asked in between breaths of air so he could catch his breath. "y-yeah. why?" you studer because you where still crying a little. You hoped that he didn't see you but you were proven wrong when you felt his hand wipe away your tears.

"Hey, stop crying." you nodded you head yes in response "Now tell me why your crying" he said. You looked at him and hesitated. "I don't want to tell you You obvislly don't care anyways. So i'might as well go and tell Rm how i feel abo-"  he cut you off by kissing you.

When he pulled away you were Jungshook (a/n: had to sorry i love you guys). "Y/n, that was my ex. She threw herself on me when I was half way down the stairs. I literally pushed her away but you had run off be for you could see it me do that." He told you. "No Yoongi I don't care. For a while i had liked you but After seeing that I don't know if i could trust you. I clearly saw the spark in your eyes when you heard her say that. You clearly responded to the kiss. So don't even try to say that you care about me because you don't."

*Time skip back at BTS house Rm P.O.V.*

When Y/n walked into the house she looked pissed. "Y/n, are you ok?"  I asked and that's all it took for her to start crying. Without thinking I ran tried to her down before she let go of he r sanity and let her dragon out. Don't get me wrong her dragon is full grown but is tiny. It only Stands to be my height but that doesn't matter. She's still very dangerous.

"Hey Y/n calm down your ok. I'm here. Don't let your dragon out. Your ok You don't need to let your dragon out." I tell her.

Finally after a few minutes she calms down. "You wanna talk about it?" I ask her. She just nods her head so we go to my room so we could talk.

*Time skip still Rm's P.O.V.*

After she told me I had a smile on my face. "Why are  you smiling?" Y/n asked. "What oh. I planned that so you could see that Yoongi didn't care about you. Y/n,... Hyuna is your-" Just as i was bout to tell her Mark walks into the room and says that the house is under attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was Rm going to tell Y/n before Mark interrupted him. I guess we'll find out after the fight if Y/n makes it. I'm not saying that she wont but who knows not me. It's whatever that my mind decides to make me write.

I love all of you Be safe, and stay healthy.