<3 Joseph x Reader

Mulai dari awal

She was on the lowest floor. Looking around she spotted a cipher and rushed to it to begin working. She heard a commotion on the level above her and missed a calibration as she got distracted. She cursed under her breath and ran away from the marked spot. 

Though right when the hunter dropped down the ladder in front of her. They stopped and stared at each other for a solid second before she bolted in the opposite direction towards the tracks and he took off after her. 

She reached the next level with him hot on her tail, practically breathing down her kneck. She dived abruptly, rolling on the ground right as Joseph's sword cut the air where she just was. He cursed a bit and they resumed the chase. 

(Okay I haven't played the map that much but I am using my artistic liberty to add something that may or may not exist)

She ran a bit further, looking back occasionally to see how close he was to her. She wasn't paying attention to her front as she ran in the direction towards a boiling oil pit. Joseph widened his eyes and yelled out a warning.

"Wait! You'r-" he called as she tripped on the stones by the pit, about to topple into the boiling mess. She widened her eyes as the steam hit her and the oil came close to her face. 

She was yanked back by her waist and instinctively grabbed at what was holding her to gain more support. Joseph had grabbed her waist and spun her around, resulting in her grabbing his lower right arm tight in fear. He immediately noticed the placement, but y/n was still in a state of shock and fear to notice. 

The two continued to stare at each other in disbelief for different reasons before their trance was broken by a loud squeal. Joseph pulled y/n fully up as the two turned to look in the direction of the high-pitched sound. Emma was standing some ways away, gleefully jumping from foot to foot with a large goofy grin on her face. It wasn't just the survivors who she memorized their marks, it was hunters too. 

The shock and need to confirm got the better of Joseph as he turned away from the gardener and gently lifted y/ns top a small bit up. 

"Ah! What are you doing?!" She cried a bit and her arms folded up into her chest in embarrassment. Joseph ignored this, as he uncovered her mark. The white hand-print was shown on her waist. He gently placed his hand back on it, adjusting it till it filled perfectly. A smile grew on his face as small tears leaked from his eyes as well. 

y/n, now up to speed, gasped as she remembered where she grabbed. She took his right arm, looking to him first before proceeding. He just watched her intently. She took this as an okay to continue, gently rolling his sleeves up to find the (f/c) hand-print on his lower arm. Following his actions, she gently placed her hand over the marking. 

The photographer embraced her suddenly, sinking to the ground crying tears of joy.

"I thought... when I was dying..." he started when he calmed a bit, "that I would never meet my soulmate... that special person... my other half... but it seems I have been given a second chance." He pulled slightly away, giving a warm smile before surrendering the match. y/n watched as his form regained its color. The blues and golds and whites. He had looked away for a moment, but when he turned back, y/n saw his eyes. 

They were such a beautiful blue, and a much different feel than the black ones he had when in the game. He caught her staring and chuckled a bit. 

"You're stunning as well, ma amour." he pecked her cheek and took her hand in his, bringing her over to one of the gates so they could exit and begin telling each other everything.

____________________________________________ 

Bonus (Sorta):

William and Vera had a hard time calming Emma.

____________________________________________

Wott? Two uploads in one day?? 

words: about 1300

______________________________________________

Next: Lucky guy x reader

after:  Victor x reader fluff

after: Axe boy x child reader fluff

after: Margaretha x reader fluff

after: Naib x reader fluff

after: Eli x reader fluff

After: Aesop x reader x Eli fluff (maybe make it a part two to the first one?)

after: Yandere Joseph x reader

after: Aesop x reader x Norton angst to fluff

after: part 2 of Aesop x reader x Joseph super fluff (continued from the hanahaki story)

after: male reader x female mute victor (this one I am unsure of)

after: someone (undetermined)x hanahaki reader (soulmate au) angst to fluff

after: platonic little brother Robbie x big sister reader part 2 fluff

after: Andrew x reader