Chapter 8

A few human years passed on Cybertron and Smokescreen grew up into a strong mech and loyal elite guard. But his spark was not happy. Because he knew something he could never say to his brother, Silence. The secret he couldn't say was about a traitor. No one has seen him since the Tyger Pax incident, so he was considered dead. Silence was told he died in the Battle of the Sea of Rust because it was the last time he remembered seeing him.

The war was more destructible with each day and more and more Cybertronians died. Smokescreen has been given the role of Alpha Trion's personal guard. They get along quickly and were good friends. Alpha Trion was like a sire to Smokescreen.

Silence and Smokescreen were divided by war. Silence had become a Wrecker after the incident on Tyger Pax. He was in a group with Bulkhead, Wheeljack and Ironhide to fulfil their number. But on one mission they were shot from the sky and Decepticons captured them. Bulkhead and Wheeljack managed to escape but with massive processor damage and memory loss. But Ironhide was cold-bloodedly murdered by a Decepticon in front of their optics. And Silence just disappeared.

Like a fog after morning never heard more of him. He was considered dead for almost two human years. Alpha Trion promised to himself, Smokescreen and the Allspark to take care of the young Autobot for his brother's sake. Smokescreen had locked himself up for a long time and became depressed. Loss of Silence hit him harder than anyone could imagine.

Everything changed when the capital city of Autobots was interrupted by a Decepticon attack. Iacon was destroyed in no time and Autobots were forced to escape from Cybertron. Alpha Trion died during the attack and Smokescreen was kidnapped by the Decepticons and transported to one of the Decepticons' warships. But he managed to escape from his prison and got into a pod and escapes from the Decepticons. The pod sent Smokescreen into stasis and found a planet where most of the Autobots were.

The End