Chapter 11

"Wake up. Put this on. Make yourself look decent. I'm presenting you to my pack and killing your beloved Jason." Eric ripped me out of bed and threw me into the bathroom. "You have half hour. Be ready when I come back up or you will be punished." He left slamming the door. Not waisting anytime I jumped in the shower and when I got back out I put on the white silk dress he had left for me. It was snug on me. Even still being at 100 lbs it was small. Why did I have to be so small? Why did he go through so much effort to get me back? Sighing I walked out into the room to find Eric glaring at me.

"You were suppose to be ready five minutes ago!" He yelled punching me in my left cheek splitting my lip. "Oh now look what you've done. Clean that up quickly." Running to the bathroom in the long silk dress I cleaned up the blood from my lip and ran back out to him. He smiled when he saw me. "You look amazing in that dress. You would look better if you haven't gained so much weight." He shook his head and grabbed my hand pulling me downstairs and out back of the building. There was a small platform and everyone gathered in front of it. But what caught my eye was Jason chained down on the platform, looking bloody and bruised. If I cried Eric would hit me. So I averted my gaze from him and stared at my bare feet. Eric led me up onto the platform in front of a microphone.

"Ladies and gentleman of the black crescent pack. I present to you your luna!" Everyone cheered and riled up, whistling and shouting hoorays. "Settle down!" He yelled and everyone quieted down almost instantly. "This," he pointed at Jason. "Is the alpha of Red moon Pack. He had taken your luna from us. We have got her back and now he will pay for taking her. We will kill him and take his land. Killing off every last one of his pack members. Unless they submit to our pack and join us." More cheers and hoorays erupted from the crowd.

He pulled me over to Jason and threw me down in front of him. "Jason I'm so sorry." I whispered to him a single tear falling onto the dress as I knelt down while Eric held my head down by my neck. "Skylar.." His voice sounded strained and weak. "Yes Jason I'm here."

"Enough talking you two. Skylar, will you do the honors?" He pulled me back up and handed me a gun but I stepped back away from him. He wanted me to kill my own mate!? "Skylar you will kill him." Eric's loud voice echoed throughout the woods. "Or I will kill you." I gasped then put on my face mask, showing no emotion. "Then kill me." I sneered.

"Skylar it's okay." I heard Jason whisper very faintly. "No Jason I can't." I sobbed. "Skylar, please." He was begging me to kill him? Why would he do that? I thought he wanted me, not to die. Eric handed me the gun and I wiped away the tears and held out the gun against Jason forehead. "I love you Skylar." The gun felt heavy as I pulled the hammer back I almost dropped the gun as my heart just broke into a million pieces. "I love you too Jason." A loud howl erupted from the woods. Then a stampede of wolves emerged form the shadows. Eric ran for the woods and before the guards could run I pointed the gun at them. "Unchain him. Now!" I yelled at the man with the keys to his chains. He unlocked the chains then ran off but was tackled to the ground by a large brown wolf. "Come on Jason get up." I wrapped my arm around his waist and tried hauling him to his feet. A large redish wolf jumped up in front of us and almost dropped Jason back to the floor. "It's okay, it's just Madison." Jason whispered. Looking over the open area wolves were fighting, clawing, biting at each other. I had no clue who was who. One wolf bit into a large grey wolves neck and snapped it. A golden colored wolf attacked a black wolf biting into its side. The large area was being painted with blood. "Skylar come on we have to go."

Maddison tucked her head under Jason's other arm and we helped him out to a car, on the way out to the car a large wolf was running at us and I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. The bullet his him right above his right eye and he slumped down to the ground and the body laying there was a guard who unchained Jason.

Once we got Jason to the car Maddison took off running to help a another larger red wolf. April. "Do you remember the way back?" He asked and I nodded helping him into the passenger seat. Luckily the way back was all old road so there wasn't a big chance of being pulled over.

Once I got him into the car I drove off, speeding. We arrived at his house in an hour and half. Faster than when we got here. I helped him into the house and into the bathroom.

"Why aren't you healing!? Don't werwolves have a special healing!?" I asked frantically. I've of our conversations on the way over to Eric's was about werewolves. They have excellent healing and hearing and smell. Saw why wasn't he healing!

"Silver. Go in the cabinet grab the bottle that has wolfsbane written in it." Nodding I penned the cabinet and found the bottle unscrewing the cap it was just a flower. "Jason how is this going to help!?" Running my fingers through y hair I stared at Jason who just took the bottle and rubbed it on his cuts and bruises. They instantly disappeared leaving only a small scar on the largest cut. After he was all healed up I jumped onto him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Jason." I cried into his neck. "It's okay Skylar." He whispered stroking my hair down my back. "He got away! He isn't going to give up!" I sobbed.

"We will deal with that later. Right now we have to wait for everyone to get back. They won't be back for awhile so let's just get some rest. I know you didn't get much last night." He sounded guilty and disgusted. He knew what Eric did to me last night.. Must have been his hearing. My screams must have kept him awake, either that or the beatings he got.

We walked up to his room and climbed into bed. Climbing back out I ram into my room and put on underwear and a bra then threw on Jason's tshirt then crawled back into bed with Jason, laying my head on his chest.

"I never want to go through that again. I can't stand losing you. When he tried handing me the gun my heart broke." He rubbed circles in my back. "Why does he want me? Why is doing so much to have me?" I asked looking up at him.

"Sky, I'm not really sure. But I shouldn't have brought you, I knew that you were something they wanted. But I still brought you there. I'm sorry." He cried and I just sat up and hugged him. "Jason?" He pulled back and looked at me with his cute blue eyes. "I love you..." I whispered and he just smiled at me then kissed me. When he pulled back he looked happier than ever. "I love you too Skylar Angela Parks." How did he know my full name? No one knew my middle name. I never used it so how did he know? I decided not to ask him and just lay down using him as a pillow an fell asleep feeling safer than I ever had.