43 | "Our love story"

---- Chapter 43-----

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov:

I made my ways towards the elevator and pressed the button. A smile came on my face thinking about the scene which happened few minutes back. I so wanted to kiss her badly but I have more important work than this. I took my phone and dialed to Stace.

"Stace, where are you?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you in the parking lot. I really have so much to discuss with you. And this will give you a shock for sure" he said.

"I'm coming Stace. Wait there" I said and hung the call. Stace is my secret agent who works for my company and also my friend. I went down and I saw Stace talking to a girl employee again. He started again. I thought. As far as I know he is never in a secret relationship with anyone.

"Stace, you started again" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"There is more important issue we need to discuss, Sid" he said and bid bye to the girl.

"Tell me a good news, Stace. Did you got any details? Did you find her?" I asked as we walked towards the car.

"Yeah. I found where she lives but the shocking thing is she is in London itself" he said shocking me. What? Every one is searching for her from past few months and we don't know she is in here. I should meet her. I should find out the reason why she left my Sanj.

"Where is she living in London? I need to meet her" I said.

"Wait!! First hear me out. She is in Alfriston. I went there to get some details about her and I got to know she is getting treated for Prosopagnosia. And Mr. Joshi knows everything about this. He is the one who is behind her treatment and he is still taking care of her. To the world he made a story that she left him and they aren't living together but the truth is this" he said shocking me. What exactly is happening? Why did Mr. Joshi did like that? Why did they hide it from Sanjana? I need to clarify all my doubts.

"Come let's go" I said and he nodded. I need to know why he did like that. As far as I know he is so responsible man and he won't do anything that hurts his daughter. I decided to go to his mansion.

Soon we reached the place and I went inside. I saw uncle talking to Edwin on something. They were discussing something very seriously.

"Uncle!!" I said and they turned towards me. He smiled a little and stood up from the sofa.

"Beta, what a surprise? Where is my daughter? Did she came with you?" he asked walking towards me. I bent down my head and took his blessings.

"She didn't come Uncle. Actually I have something to discuss with you in private so I didn't ask her to accompany me" I said and he looked at me with a surprise.

"Between he is Stace. My friend" I introduced Stace to him and he shook his hand with Stace. I greeted Edwin with a friendly hug and we sat down on the sofa.

"So what's the matter?" he asked and in the mean while he ordered the maid to bring coffee for us.

"Umm.. where is your wife, Uncle?" I asked and he looked at me with a shocking face.

"My wife... umm.. " he started. I know it's difficult for him to frame words.

"I know everything uncle. She is in Alfriston" I said and he gave me a week smile. There's a few minutes of silence between us

"You must have also heard about her disease. She is suffering from Prosopagnosia and it's really rare. Do you exactly know what it is. She has a difficulty in recognizing faces. Even she can't recognize her own face. She don't know anything about what happened to her"