7 | "So called wife?"

-----Chapter 7----

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sanjana pov:

No one will stay forever. Forever is a word which sounds magical but there is no forever in life. Everyone leaves you when time comes. No matter how much you want them stay, they just can't stay. At last the bitter truth is, life goes on. People will come and go, and it's the memories which stays with us, not the people.

It's been two days and now I'm totally fine. Papa got discharged from the hospital and Edwin appointed a nurse to take a special care of him. I went downstairs and I saw Papa talking seriously on phone. Why is he looking tensed? It's not good for him. I walked towards him and sat next to him. He completed his call and gave me a warm smile.

"Good morning Princess!!" he said placing a hand on my head. 

"Morning Papa. Who is on the phone? Is everything okay?" I asked taking his hand into mine.

"Nothing.. It's just a small issue with our clients. They want to cancel the deal" he said in a worried tone.

"But why? Between you must have signed a contract with them right?" I asked.

"No Sanjana. I haven't signed it yet. We just talked about the partnership a few days back and they all agreed. But I don't know what happened to them now" he said holding his head. He is looking so worried.

"Papa, why are worrying about the project? It's not good for your health. Stop thinking about that" I said with concern.

"I know that, but I can't stop worrying" he said giving me a weak smile. I should do something about this issue. I can't let my father ruin his health because of this damn project.

"Papa, you take rest. Leave this thing to me. I'll take care of it" I said and got up from the place. I decided to go to the office. I will talk to the clients and convince them. I took my phone and dialed to Edwin. 

"Hello Sanjana!!" he greeted me and I greeted him back. 

"Where are you Edwin? There's a problem with our new clients" I said walking towards my car.

"Yeah, I came to know about it. I don't know what to do now. It's a great project. I can't even understand their problem" he said sounding low. I'm going to help you out, man. I thought.

"Okay, I know what to do, Edwin. Just arrange a meeting with them. I'll see you at the office" I said and hung the call. I got into my car and started driving to my dad's company. Soon, I reached the place and went inside. Everyone greeted me and I gave a warm smile. I went to my dad's cabin and I saw Edwin talking to a girl.

"Hey!!" I said keeping my bag on the table.

"Hello sista! How is Mr. Joshi?" he asked folding his hands.

"He is fine,Edwin. So what about the meeting? Did you talked to them?" I asked taking my seat.

"Yeah, they agreed and the meeting is in the afternoon" he said and I nodded.

"Okay, make a presentation. I mean make it more clear and one more thing, you are going to present it" I said and he gave me a horrified look.

"You are kidding right? How can I do that?" he asked giving me an annoying look.

"What's wrong in that, Edwin? You must be aware of the project and it will be good if you handle it" I said.

"Sanjana, it will be not nice. Your father...." he was trying to say something but I cut him off.

Waiting for his 'LOVE' | ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara