12 | "Go and say YES, Sanj"

----Chapter 12----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go..

Sanjana Pov:

I just want to make him bleed. How can he talk like that? I started counting numbers so that I can control my anger. I rushed to the parking lot and got into my car.

"Calm down, Sanj" I started saying this. I closed my eyes to forget what happened today. I feel like an idiot, fool. How can I expect him to behave properly?

It was my fault to meet him, It was my fault for expecting him to apologize. After all he don't feel anything for his behaviour.

"Forget him.. Forget meeting him" I said holding my head. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was Cami.

"Hey!!" I said trying to sound calm and strong but I failedmiserably.

"What happened to you, Sanj?" she asked sensing my voice. Best friend right? She can even notice a small change in me. I'm miles away from her yet she can sense me completely.

"I'm fine, cami. Where are you now?" I asked as I have an appointment with her and Reyan.

"We just reached the location. I'm going in. Where are you? Between why are you sounding low? Am I missing something?" she asked without taking a break.

"I'll tell you when I meet you. Now bye. Will be there soon" I said and hung the call. I took a deep breathe and started to drive to the restaurant. I reached the place and went inside.

Where are these idiots? I thought and looked around. Suddenly, I heard Reyan's voice from my back. I turned towards the owner of the voice. He gave me a smile and crashed me with a hug. Woah!! This is not at all expected. I tried to release myself but he tightened the grip.

"Whoa!! Mr. Romeo , are you kill her or what?" Cami shouted loudly and he realized what he was actually doing.

"Oh!! I'm sorry" he said lowering his eyes giving me his cute dimple smile. He is looking different. What happened to him?

"I missed you a lot, Sanj" he said sliding his hand around my waist. I looked at Cami and literally begged her to rescue me. She walked towards me and pulled me towards her.

"We will be back in a minute" she said and dragged me out of the place. I'm really thankful to you, Cami.

"You are making him an idiot. See, how much he loves you. Why don't you move on, Sanj?" she asked holding my shoulders tightly. What? I already explained her everything then why is she asking me again. I don't feel anything for Reyan.

"Don't start again. I'm fed up with this" I said in a low voice. I really don't have any strength to argue with her.

"Why? Tell me the reason" she asked raising her eyebrows. She folded her hands and stood like an interrogator in front of me.

"My heart is not willing to move on and moreover, I don't feel anything for Reyan. My heart is not willing to imagine him as my partner" I said slowly so that she will understand the seriousness in my words.

"This happened because you saw him right? You were fine in Hamburg and everything changed here. Sidharth right? I'm gonna kill that bastard. He did something to you again" she shouted out of her lungs. Her face turned red stating that her insides are burning like volcano. She will burst soon. I thought.

"Shh.. Shh.. calm down Cami. I'll explain you everything but before that I should deal with Reyan. Now come on" I said and dragged her inside. I saw Reyan laughing at Alex's stupid jokes.