11 | "Hate you,Sidharth"

-----Chapter 11------

Please do vote and comment.

Please do follow me.

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov:

Move on.. A simple word which is easy to say but hard to do. A true love can't be easily blanked out from you. Maybe, the memories can vanish slowly from your mind but what about the beating heart. Even if it's broken, it beats right? Your heart got stuck where it doesn't belong and it is so obstinate to move on. 

Your mind is so ready to MOVE ON and give a fresh start but your heart is so stubborn to HOLD ON. Ironic isn't it? What should we follow? Mind or heart? 

I have decided to follow my heart. I know it's not good for me but I can't betray myself. 

"Hey! Back to the planet?" I heard Edwin's voice. I cleared my thoughts and gave him a questioning look.

"Where are you,Sanj? I was calling you from past five minutes. What happened to you?" he said giving me an annoying look. What do you want to know Edwin? I may look peaceful outside but I'm actually burning inside. I thought.

"Nothing Edwin, I'm fine. Just thinking about my career" I lied giving him a weak smile. Life teaches you a lot. But for me, it taught how to bottle up my pain and act like nothing happened. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing, I looked at the caller ID. It was Nihaar. Why is he calling me now? I excused myself from Edwin. I picked up the call and he greeted me with excitement.

"Hello Nihaar!!" I said walking to the lawn.

"Are you going to treat me or not?" he asked and then I realized that I forgot the meeting with him.

"I'm sorry to forget Nihaar but yeah, I'm waiting to treat you. Where do you want me to come? you said you will text me the location" I said.

"I remember that. Okay, let's catch up at Ace cafe" he said and I hummed.

"At what time? Listen, I can't come after 5:00 Pm. I have an appointment with my pals" I said as I have to meet Cami and Reyan.

"Okay, let's meet in half an hour. What say?" he asked shocking me. He is pretty straightforward person. 

"Okay, I'll be there. See you" I said and hung the call. I took the car keys and started driving to Ace cafe. I parked my car and went inside. I looked for Nihaar and I saw him checking his phone.

"Hey!!" I said and he lifted his head. He gave a warm smile and then a hand shake.

"Thanks for coming" he said smiling. He has a great smile. I thought.

"I think, I should say those words. Thanks for saving my life that day and thanks for coming today" I said and took the seat in front of him. We both ordered our lattes and I found him struggling about something. I looked at him and he turned his head towards the other direction. What happened to him?

"Is everything okay?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Huh?..." he said and closed his eyes for a second. What's wrong with him?

"Actually, it's not okay and I don't know whether it is going to be okay or not" he said in a low voice without making an eye contact.

"Look, I don't know what's bothering you but everything will be fine. Trust me. God will not hurt good people like you" I said and he gave a small smile.

"You are a nice girl" he said and in between our lattes arrived. My favorite.

"So what do you do?" he asked sipping his coffee.