We made it to the snow cone shop. He orders a blue razzle dazzle. I tell him I'll take the wedding cake. He seems happier than hell that I joined him for a fucking cup of ice chips swimming in flavored syrup. He's one weird fucker. Maybe I'm just thinking these bitchy thoughts because I don't know Thomas that well. I mean I don't really spend any "one on one" time with him. He's a nice enough guy I guess. That's probably the problem. He's just way too nice for me. I'm only a quarter of the way through this stupid icee and I'm beyond bored. Thomas has been trying to keep the conversation going and at some point I just zoned out. He's telling me some humorous story about a woman he knows and her husband. At least I think it's funny cause he's laughing his ass off. I guess I should at least try to tune in and see what the hell he finds so amusing. ".....and so it turned out it was a mommy fetish all along" he says with tears in his eyes. He is laughing so hard his face is red and he starts having a coughing fit. Whoa, WTF? I obviously missed some vital information here.

"Um...could you repeat the tail end of that story for me one more time?" I ask. "Yeah sure I know it's hilarious right?" he says as he wipes his eyes. "So she's beyond pissed when the credit card bills roll in right? She walks into his office and just rips him a new one right in front of everyone. She's screaming she wants a divorce and that she already called an attorney, blah blah blah. She gets home and he leaves her a message and he is sobbing and begging for a chance to explain. He swears there is no one else and if she will just let him, he can prove it. He asked her to come to their downtown apartment and everything would make sense."

He pauses, giving in to a small round of laughter and to wipe tears from his eyes. "So against her better judgment she decides to go downtown. Now this shocks me because my sister is the queen of final decisions. But I'm soooo glad she did because this is hands down the best story to tell at parties." OMG! He's talking about his own sister! "So she gets to the apartment and she lets herself in right? She saw his car out front so she knew he was there. After checking all the main rooms she calls out for him, telling him it's not funny and he better come out. About that time she hears twinkling music coming from the spare room. When she opens the door......."

He's already laughing and to be honest I feel it building up inside me as well. His voice goes up a few octaves as he tries to talk through his laughter. "She sees a completely decked out nursery. The whole nine yards. There's a crib with full bedding and baby......baby bbbumpers......" Now that I know where this is going I'm totally on board and laughing along with him. As he talks, I can envision the whole room. ".....a changing table......a bookcase withhh various knick knacks. There is also a rocking chair and a rocking hobby horse...and right in the...in the middle ... .is a giant play mat. Sitting on that mat is Jeremy. He's ....he's..wearing a giant...diaper and holding a ....giant....bottle....."

He takes a few minutes to compose himself and I have to get another napkin to wipe the tears from my eyes. "So Jeremy didn't have a mistress with a baby. Jeremy wanted to be the baby. He has a mommy fetish and didn't know how to tell Theresa." he sighs. His laughter has died down but his face is still completely red and his eyes are still watering. "Wow, so did she get her divorce?" I ask. "Oh god no. They're still married. She plays into his little fantasy and apparently he plays into hers in return. Don't ask me what that is. She's my sister, I don't want to know, so I didn't even ask," he said. I just stared at him for a moment, my melting snow cone completely forgotten. So..... Thomas not only has a little bit of a kinky side according to Natasha but he also has some insight into the world of fetishes. Seems like I have an opportunity here to open a door to some real person to person communication. I guess I'll dip a toe in the water and see what happens.

"So what about you?" I ask teasingly. "What about me?" he asks, eyeing me with a furrowed brow. "What strange kinks are you hiding?" I ask as I look down and stir the slushy ice in my cup. "Why Miss Katya Povlov, are you asking me to discuss my sexual preferences with you?" He gives me a mocking look of appall. Before I know it I ball up my fist and sock him playfully in the arm as if he were Xavi or Ethan. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry man. It was totally reflex I -" He holds up his hand, interrupting me. "Relax KitKat, it's cool. I was fucking with you so I kinda earned it," he says with a half-smile. "Well, since I've heard before that your brother's a perv I just assumed...." I chuckle. "Oh Toby is most definitely a perv," he throws back his head and laughs. "Plus, your sister is a perv that married a perv......then odds are good you have a little freak in you somewhere my friend." I pointed out to him matter-of-factly. "Oh is that right?" He asks, raising one eyebrow. "Yep, at least that's how I've heard it anyway." I say with a shrug. "So since I heard some chick in your brother's room screaming "Oh, daddy" how about you tell me about your little kink." I instantly feel the bile rising in my throat at the thought of Xavi's possible sexual proclivities.