"Okay everybody listen up!"

3rd POV

"Okay everybody listen up!"

Everybody shut up and looked towards Ink.

"Error has been a disturbance in the AUs for as long as any of us can remember. He is a merciless destroyer with no care for the multiverse. I've decided that we will finally put a stop to him once and for all! So if anyone has any suggestions on how we can stop him, please say so."

Blue's POV

Whispers and mutters filled the air. Ink was trying to "stop" Error, but that clearly meant that they were going to kill him. Of course, Erry told me that he was immortal, so instead of killing him, they'll just be putting him through so much pain! He'll be so injured...and even if he dies, it would be far from a peaceful one.

I need to tell Nighty and Erry about this. But it's better if I hear their plan first. No use going to them with so little information.

Suddenly Fell spoke up. "What if we gang up and ambush him?"

I remember how many injuries he came back to the Anti-Void with during the time he "kidnapped" me. And those were just from Ink. Imagine if everybody in this room attacked him at the same time...

Sci then spoke, fidgeting with his glasses. "A-and he a-also s-seems to attack your n-newest AUs first, s-s-so..."

"So...I can create a blank AU..." Ink said.

"AND THEN WE CAN AMBUSH HIM!" Razz shouted.

Everybody cheered for the plan. It made me feel sick to my non-existent stomach.

~~~

After a bit more discussing of the plan, the meeting was finally over. I was just about to open a portal to Nighty's castle when Papy showed up.

"hey, bro. we should head back to our au."

I immediately plastered a big smile on my face. "OF COURSE, BROTHER! BUT THE MAGNIFICENT SANS NEEDS TO GO AND HELP SOME FRIENDS FIRST, MWEH HEH!" Yes, I know how to lie. I'm not all that "innocent" but everybody treats me like a little kid. I can take care of myself. Just because I have respect and more hope than others, doesn't give them the right to treat me like that. I also don't usually shout that loudly, but, well, that's the role I was given.

"heh, alright. but come back soon, kay?"

"ALRIGHT! BYE!" Papy finally went into his portal and I sighed as I made a portal to the front of Nighty's castle.

I raised my hand to the door and knocked. After all, I do have manners. Somebody said "Come in Blue," who sounded like Dust. I came in and saw Erry lying on the couch injured!

"Erry! Are you alright?"

"1'm f!n3 ßłu3."

I sat down on the sofa next to Error and Nightmare who was in his passive form and took a deep breath.

"Erry, the council is planning to kill you! THEY'LL LURE YOU INTO A BLANK AU AND THEN THEY'LL TEAM UP AND THEN THEY'LL ATTACK YOU AND THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD UNLESS THEY CANNOT FIGHT ANYMORE-"

"Blue, calm down. tH@nK yOü før w4rn1ng m3 ßut 1'|l bE f1n3. 1f | dOn'+ $hoW uP 7h3y'lL kNØw sO|\/|3th1ng's Up. 1 dO not w4n+ tO pu+ YoÜ oR 4nYon3 els3 1|\| 4ny d4ng3r ßlu3. |'m $trOn9 3nOu9H."

Nightmare immediately switched to his corrupted form. "Ruru, why do you always have to be so selfless! Even if you're 'iMmOrTaL' you can still get seriously injured!"

"I agree with Nighty. You can get really, really hurt."

"l1ke | s4iD, 1'll b3 4lr|9ht. +h4nk yOu foR t3lL1n9 m3 BlU3, ßu+ !'l| ße le4\/1ng noW."

He opened a portal to the Anti-Void under him and fell in. Me and Nightmare just sat there. We didn't want to bother Erry if he wanted to be alone.

"I'm just so worried for him..."

"I don't want to lose him! He's like a part of my family..."

Nighty was back in his passive form and crying. I hugged him and rubbed his back.

"He'll be alright..." I said, not really believing it myself.

{Should Nightberry be in this book?}