Abby, Kane, along with other members of Arkadia were headed to Polis to meet with Clarke, the Commander and other Grounder representatives in order to sort out the fine details of our coalition, and to formally acknowledge it. Kane had forced Bellamy to stay back, stating that it was due to his injured leg but we both knew there were underlying reasons behind his motives.

Bellamy sighed, "I should be there."

I nodded, my eyes looking out toward the forest, "But you're not, you're here with me. So why don't you take this-" I grunted, passing a bag to him, "-And stop beating yourself up over something you can't control."

As Bellamy took the bag from me, signalling succession, Raven addressed the entire group, "You guys," she called, closing the doors to the Rover, "Did I ever tell you about the time I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark."

Octavia rolled her eyes as she began toward the entrance, "Please don't." she muttered.

A laugh escaped my lips as I followed after her, Bellamy at my side as the sound of Gina feeding into Raven's exaggerated story filled my ears. As much as I hated being back here, I was happy it was with these people.

Raven and Gina's conversation hummed in my ears as I walked with the two Blake siblings, the other two girls following behind us. Bellamy stayed close to me, sensing my unease in the place that was once my prison- even if I hadn't known it at the time.

I looked over to him, giving a small nod to let him know I was okay. I could handle this- there was no one here that could hurt me now.

Much to my surprise, as we neared the dining hall, new sounds filled my ears, ones that struck confusion in all of us. It was music, talking and laughing.

Octavia and I shared a look as we rounded the corner, being face with at least 30 people seated at the tables, the same ones hundreds of Mount Weather people had died at just months earlier.

At the sight of us, one of the men stood. I briefly recognized him, but couldn't decipher where I had seen him before, "Welcome!" he called, as if we were entering their home.

I resisted the urge to let my face contort in anger, instead I gritted my teeth.

"Looks like someone's made themselves at home." Raven muttered from behind me.

"There has to be at least 30 of them," Octavia added, her dark eyes scanning the room.

The man had approached us now, a grin on his face, "36, but the more the merrier," he corrected, a small laugh coming from his lips as he reached out to shake Bellamy's hand.

I narrowed my eyes as I spoke, "36, wow" I mused, hesitant of the true motives here.

Octavia mirrored my discomfort, "The Grounders are going to think we moved in." She was stating the obvious, but nonetheless received a glare from her older brother.

The man brushed off Octavia's comment with a small chuckle, "Well there was no room at the inn."

Octavia didn't budge, "And this was your only option?"

Bellamy turned his head, "O-" he warned, his eyes begging her to back down.

Octavia looked to me for a moment, her jaw clenched, "I'm out of here." she muttered, handing me the bags she was holding before stalking off. I watched her go as I struggled with the weight of the bags. The man mumbled something about Octavia to which Bellamy let out a small laugh.