"Jacob, we should go soon or we'll be late," I said. School started in 15 minutes and we hadn't even left the house yet. We're probably going to be late again.

"Can you go get your shoes and backpack for me, Abby?" Jacob asked her, she nodded and ran off.

"Can you pick us up after school?" I asked him.

"No I work till 6 tonight, can you guys take the bus?" He asked while grabbing some snacks and shoving them in Abby's lunch bag.

"She's five. She can't take the bus on her own dumbass" we go to different schools since I'm in high school and Abby's in kindergarten. He rolled his eyes at my remark.

"Well I can't pick you guys up so can you walk to her school and you guys can take the city bus together," he asked getting frustrated. Asshole.

"Fine" just then Abby came running in with her backpack, one boot and one running shoe.

"You need to wear two of the same shoes," I laughed. She just looked sad and confused.

"But my shirts blue so I have this blue bootie and my pants are black so I have this black shoe" she whimpered, I mean it made sense. But Jacob came to the room carrying two matching shoes.

He helped her put her shoes on and then we all got in his car. We dropped Abby off first so she wasn't late. My first class already started and we were still five minutes away.

"Stay out of trouble we really don't need social services on our asses right now, okay?" He asked quickly turning away from the road to look at me.

"You're one to talk and when do I ever cause trouble" he just rolled his eyes and set his attention back to the road.

I'm not necessarily a trouble maker I just don't like being told what to do. It's not my fault teachers get mad when you swear at them or throw oranges at them. Don't ask.

We finally got to my school so I jumped out and started walking towards the school.

"Be good" Jacob shouted, I just flipped him off and continued walking.

I walked into my first-period math class, I hate math and this teacher. I tried to quietly make my way to the back of the classroom unnoticed.

"Your late again ms. Blake" Mr.smith said looking at me. I slowly turned around rolling my eyes.

"I'm aware, but thanks for clarifying," I said sarcastically. This guy was such an asshole.

"Detention" I just sat down pulling out paper to draw on. I figured I'd get detention, this was a daily occurrence.

I just continued to draw till the bell rain. After what felt like years it was finally lunch I walked through the cafeteria and sat at an empty table. I pulled out my phone and texted my friend Reagan to meet me in the cafeteria.

Reagan came over and sat down across from me.

"Hey bitch," she said pulling out a bag of cheeseburgers from her backpack.

"Why do you have a bag of cheeseburgers?" I asked she does things like this every day.

"Oh I skipped 3rd period and went to McDonald's" she handed me a burger, I muttered thanks.