forty

Okay before this chapter... I just wanna say a little something. 

Okay... when I began writing this fanfiction, i really just thought it would be more as a joke, probably last maybe five or six chapters, then just be over with maybe like 200 reads at most. Oh god, was I wrong. I've gone through so many struggles while writing this, to the point that it's unreal, and I really thought about deleting it all so many times, but somehow, we've made it to chapter forty (and I honestly hope it doesn't become the last or even close to the last). Okay so, not to be a sap or to be annoying or anything, but oh god, I would not have made it this far without all the support and comments I've gotten from the people who read this! Like i said, I never thought I would make it this far at all, but here we are with 7k reads and forty fricken chapters. 

So... before starting this off, i would like to thank everyone who has read up to this point and is still supporting me. You guys honest to god have kept me going through times I really thought I was going to just be dead. So there it is, my thanks to all of you. I really hope that this story gets even longer and more happens, but i just can't thank you all enough for how much development I've gone through as a writer and a person because of all of you. Thank you so much, my lovelies. :)

OKAY BACK TO THE BABIES-

-:-:-

Aesop was just sitting in Eli's window, strumming on the boy's ukulele. Of course, he didn't know what he was doing, but the pretty sounds the instrument made reminded him of the missing boy he loved so dearly. 

It had been awhile since he went missing, so he was alert for any possible commotion. 

Oh god, how he wished it hadn't come up to him in that time by three screaming survivors, a panicked hunter, and a dead body. 

The screams of Emily and what sounded to be Demi yelling with her made Aesop freeze up. He watched down the trails that led to the many maps. His eyes focused on them as the group came up. 

Oh my god-

The bloodied and butchered body over Norton's shoulder made Aesop break out into sobs. He bit his lip so hard that blood began to bubble up at the surface. That... was not the way he wanted to find his boyfriend. 

-:-:-

The floor of Eli's room was cold. Tracy hadn't quit screaming outside in the halls, and literally everyone was talking loudly or crying downstairs. Emily... needed to save him for Aesop's sake. 

Aesop already knew for a fact that Eli was his release from the world. It was his only reason for living. It was the only way he could deal with the constant abuse from Joseph anymore. He was the only thing keeping Aesop on his feet. 

The silver-haired male couldn't cry any longer. he just stared blankly at the wall, listening to nothing but the ringing in his own ears and the occasional purr from the owl across the room. He couldn't feel anything. None of his senses were active, and that was quite obvious to anyone who would've saw him. Not like anyone would... the door was locked. 

He had the mirror shard in his hand, gripping it tightly. The blood flowed through all the crevices in the soft skin, gliding down his fingers and wrist. he couldn't feel it at all, but he knew he was ready. 

As soon as Eli was said to really be dead, he was going too. 

He wouldn't make it in this world without the boy, and since he wasn't letting anyone know of his plan, no one could stop him from this. 

The fire is way too hot anyways. 

It burns from the inside out, melting away every single thing in sight, but if you can't feel the heat anymore, then you don't care enough to move. 

Maybe... ending it all with Eli was selfish. 

No. 

No it's not selfish. 

This is like a fire. The house is burning, and you're just standing in the window. You've been trying for so long to just get out, but there is no real set way to do it. The water that has been trying to really put it all out isn't working at all. You have to get out of it as fast as possible. You're about to jump, and there really is no time to think about how all the people at the bottom of the building will feel witnessing your death. You just... want to breathe. 

He wants to breathe. 

Aesop just wants the breathe. 

The air was suffocating and heavy. honestly, you could probably cut through it with a knife. It was deadly. Full of fucking toxins.

But it didn't matter. He was breathing it all in anyways, despite how much it hurt him. He needed it. Eli was the filter, but now he's not here, and there is no way to breathe fresh air but no way to survive without breathing at all. 

It's a hopeless feeling. 

The act of death would burn. You taste it, and it burns through your tongue like acid, but when you've been teased with it forever, it doesn't hurt anymore and you start to crave it. 

It's fatal. 

You just have this indescribable thirst to drink all the acidic death, so you bring it to your lips and take a sip. That sip turns into chugging, because it just feels so good to swallow. 

The next thing you know, it eats you from the inside out and ruins everything you ever had. 

-:-:-

Hey bros. i'm in a bad place again, but I'll make it you know. 

You all know the drill. Thank you so much for reading, and i love you all, my lovelies. 

-Mags++