(replies back)''Wow I can't believe you actually accusing me of cheating! We been dating since middle school i never once cheat, I hope you have a nice day Zack.''

(Texts from Zack)''So were breaking up? good i have a new girl anyway''

*Lily blocks his number and run out the classroom*

*Delilah follows*

Delilah: Lily? What's wrong? 

Lily: It's nothing..

Delilah: Lily.. Tell me...

Lily: *grabs your hand and leads you to the bathroom* It was Zack... He broke up with me.. He thought we was together, i thought he said he was going to be late to school today, he saw you put my hair behind my ear. So he thought i was cheating, he said he already have a girl.

Delilah: He not worth Lily. *move closer* You deserve so much better *hold both her hands*

(Lily's VO): Does Delilah like me? She holding my hand oh my gosh...! 

Lily: Thanks Lila, i needed to hear that. 

Delilah: No Problem Lily *bites lip and look at Lily* 

*Should Lily kiss her? Is that what My mom did to Rosalyn?*

Lily: Uh.. We should get back to class. 

Delilah: Lily.. (called out to her) I'm here for you.

Lily: Thanks.

*Delilah and Lily walks back to class*

(Delilah's VO): I almost kissed her! Did i scared her? Or maybe she just got out of a relationship and she not ready to date someone new, or the same sex as her. 

*Back in class*

Teacher (Ms. Simmons): Delilah and Liliana! Stay after class please.

Lily: Yes Ma'am

Delilah: Okay 

*bell rings for lunch*

Ms. Simmons: Lily you are one of the good students i had and you ran out the class like that, would you like to explain? 

Lily: I..Um.. Zack broke up with me and he accused me of cheating. He said some horrible things to me,  i never heard him say before. I think he doing something to be great at football. It wasn't like him. 

Ms. Simmons: I'm so sorry to hear Lily. I'll report this information to the Football Coach. And as for you Delilah I think you was only trying to help Lily right?

Delilah: Yes ma'am, She was nice to me and i wanted to be nice to her in return. *winks at Lily* 

Ms. Simmons: Okay girls you are free to go but next time you're feeling down feel free to raise your hand and ask to step out the class for a minute, i'll let you. *smiles*

Lily: Thanks Ms. Simmons. 

*Delilah and Lily walks to lunch*

Lily: I brought extra lunch for me and you. It was for our little walk but it's ok.

Delilah: Can i hold your hand?

Lily: Sure, But why?

Delilah: Let's make Zack jealous.

*Delilah holds Lily's hand and walk in lunch and walk to a empty table and sat*

Lily: People were staring and smiling like we were a couple. 

Delilah: *chuckles nervously* Y-yeah

(Lily's VO): She does like me! But is it early? What if we start now and tear apart.. I don't want to rush if we're not going to last. Truth is i like Delilah too. But how to say it?