Chapter 88: Epilogue- Ends and Beginnings

*Warning: Slight NSFW*

For once, he wanted to be open.

For once, he wanted to show the world how much she meant to him.

Time, what a lovely, thing time is. Seconds passed into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and days into weeks. Those weeks then piled up into years. Even after five years of relationship, they still went on strong. Due to the financial constraints Ayame was faced in the college she attended in Tokyo, Tsukishima shared the dorm room with her - and yes. Yes, they are of age when they did that. They used to sleep in different beds until they took the next step onto their relationship - however the typical impatient Tsukishima looked concerned when she first brought up the idea, telling her he could always wait (of course with the reddest face ever). Her seriousness did not falter, looking at him with those eyes that he couldn't just say no. Well. It was not as if he didn't want to, so he obliged. With protection, of course.

Did I tell you that the person who urged her to take the next step was Kuroo Tetsurou?

Of course, their relationship was more than that, that's why they lived on strong. A year after that, and they still formed a tight bond. Faint noises of busy cars made traveled past the thickest of walls in the dorm room. Light seeped through the window blinds by their foot, warm light shining on the couple on the bed. He, of course, was the big spoon. Tsukishima nuzzled his face against the back of Ayame's neck, arms wrapped around the small of her waist and pulled her closer with a soft groan of denial.

Please don't let it be morning. Please don't let it be morning.

Tsukishima's lightly calloused fingers (most faded away after he stopped playing in college) traced patterns on Ayame's bare stomach in hopes to wake her up. Taking off the hand on her waist, he brushed away the locks of her (now short) black hair to expose her neck, his lips touching the soft skin. His breath prickled the hairs on the back of her neck, a soft whine escaping her lips. She willed herself to relax against his hold and sighed.

"Okay... You got me. I'm up. Let go of me so I can get you your coffee."

The blonde huffed in irritation before reluctantly letting go of the girl. Both of them know how horrible he could get without a huge mug of strong black coffee - and it was not something she would want to remember. After all those years, she could read Tsukishima like a book, for the most part at least. Ayame reached for her glasses, sat up then clumsily putting it on. She wore his Karasuno jersey, number eleven, drooped down to her bare thighs, only wearing her underwear underneath. Tsukishima has to say, she did grow taller in college, though she still stood in a relatively low height for most people - slightly below average of how a person would grow. And her bust - oh boy that cup size he used to tease her about- grew a couple sizes up too, still below average, but it's something. Tsukishima can testify himself - he's seen them after all.

Tsukishima wasn't one to talk, he barely grew heightwise after his third year of highschool - only grew slightly wider in build. Even so, his lanky body type still existed, only a little less evident throughout. His hair remained the same length, and if possible, his eyesight worsened significantly. Sitting up, he pulled on his glasses and his eyes adjusted to the room, Ayame's figure getting closer with two mugs in her hands, wearing a sleepy, half lidded smile that Tsukishima always found endearing. The messiness of Tsukishima's bed hair sometimes makes her grin like an idiot, soft tufts of his blonde hair would spike in odd directions - no wonder he always kept it short.

Wordlessly, she handed it to him, getting a curt nod from Tsukishima as he sipped onto his coffee. In the dorm, only Ayame uses the cream and sugar - and she used it lots for she like her coffee mellow. Tsukishima however likes the complete opposite of it.