xvi. the supernatural are real

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Sabrina asks him.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation... And our Alpha was the worst of them." Ethan mumbles.

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles questions, glancing towards Scott. "Form Voltron-Wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan explains, his voice rising in volume.

"Deucalion taught you." Scott realizes.

Ethan nods. "And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And, by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally."

"What about your Emissary?" Sabrina asks. When Ethan shakes his head, her eyebrows furrow. "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's." Ethan mutters.

"You mean Morrell?" Stiles interrupts. Before he could answer Stiles, Ethan let out a sudden gasp.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott questions.

"Not me-- my brother." Ethan exclaims. It didn't take long for them to track down Aiden. When they did Sabrina's eyes widened at the scene in front of her. Cora and Aiden were going at one another. Aiden had the upper hand, but Stiles and Scott reached him in time. "You can't do this!" Ethan yells, grabbing ahold of his brother.

"She came at me!" Aiden growls.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." Ethan tells his brother. The four teens look up at the mention of Derek, they watch as the twins walk out of the locker room leaving them to help Cora.

"Hey, guys? I think she's pretty hurt." Stiles mumbles.

"You okay?" Sabrina questions as they help Cora up.

"She doesn't look okay..." Lydia exclaims.

Cora rolls her eyes at Lydia's comment, but continues to clean her wound. "I'll heal."

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking, going after them?" Stiles questions, his eyes narrowing.

"I did it for Boyd! None of you were doing anything." Cora snaps.

"We're trying--" Scott begins.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers, running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." Cora states, leaving the group by themselves.

"She's definitely a Hale..." Sabrina mutters.

-

Stiles and Sabrina were currently sitting in Stiles room as he tried to tell his father what was really going on in Beacon Hills. Allison had called earlier informing them that guardians were being targeted, she thought it would be best if Stiles finally told his dad the truth.

"Scott and Derek are Werewolves?" Stilinski questions as Stiles moves a chess piece.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims, excited his father was finally understanding.

"And Kate Argent was a Werewolf?" Stilinski continues.

"Hunter. That's-- purple's 'Hunter.'" Stiles explains pointing at the chess board.

"Along with Allison and her father." Sabrina chimes in.

"Yeah." Stilinski sighs. "And... and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?"