A/N

I know I haven't been updating too often, and the truth is, I've been losing interest in doing this as often as I used to.  I'll still update this, but I have a couple other projects I'm working on.

Now for an update on the story (skip this part if you don't want Spoilers)

I'm going to do a slight explanation on how Sahashi and Ananda died, but it's going to be fairly short because Rani and Baliyo couldn't bring themselves to relive it any more than they had to (not because I don't feel like writing a whole chapter about what happened, like I'm going to with Fermet's sister and her mate in my The Lion Guard AU - Season 3 once I finish this storyline).

Fuli's pregnant, Rani's pregnant, Anga will be pregnant, Kiara's pregnant, Binga's pregnant.  Just all the female animals with male mates are going to be pregnant.  (And lions and cheetahs can technically have offspring.  They're both in the family Felidae and have 38 (I think) chromosones.  "But they're not in the same genus!"  I have one word for you: Pumapard.  Look it up.  But I'm not as sure about about egrets and eagles.  It's fiction, so I don't care too much, I just don't want people pointing out that Fuli and Kion shouldn't be able to have cubs).

Alright.  That's all.