Bobby x Julie - I Don't Need You {Part 2}

Julie laughed as she sat with Carl at Casa Amor. The tech obsessed man had really hit it off with Julie and the others were happy for her. Priya was obviously not talking to her and whenever she was near Julie would shut down completely. That one night was all it took for one good friendship to completely come undone and there was no hope in fixing it after Bobby chose to couple up with Priya after that. Ibrahim was nice and all but Julie didn't quite click with him and he really only chose her because they were the only two left.

"You know, you're really funny." Carl smiles, eyes crinkling softly at the corners causing Julie to smile.

"Thank you. It was one of the things that rubbed off on me when I was-" Julie's smile falters as Bobby's smile flashed through her mind; his laugh in her ears as tears welled up in her eyes.

Lottie noticed and stopped chatting with Kassam and walked over.

"Hey, everything okay?" She asked cautiously as she sat in the chair beside them, Carl giving Lottie a concerned look to which she shook her head at him, signaling it wasn't his fault.

"Y-yeah... Just thinking of Bobby again..." Julie let out a forced laugh. "You know, that tweet was right..."

"What tweet?" Lottie asked, unable to recall.

"The tweet from the challenge. The one about Bobby being the biggest player in the Villa." Julie smiles sadly and shook her head. "He sure played me real well..."

Carl placed a hand on top of hers and frowned.

"Im so sorry that happened, Julie. I really am." He furrowed his eyebrows and held her close. "I could treat you a whole lot better than him. Don't even think about him anymore."

He placed his hands over Julie's eyes and she gave a genuine smile, albeit a small one.

"Hey..." She let out a soft giggle as she moves his hands away before he slipped his fingers in between hers.

Lottie smiles at them before getting up, giving Julie a quick side hug before going back to chatting with Kassam.

"Thank you, Carl. That really meant a lot to me." Julie smiles and leans in until their lips met in the middle.

They kissed softly and slowly, the two enjoying the feeling of each other's lips. Julie leaked into Carl and smiled, arms wrapping around his neck. After a few moments she pulled back and smiled at him.

"Thank you... It's hard to go through what I went through, but you've really helped me." She pecks his lips again. "Thank you."

~~~~~~

As the boys watched the video they were shown, Julie was shown happily sitting with Carl, leaning back on his chest and pointing at the stars in the sky as they had snuck out to stargaze. The two then shared a little kiss and everyone turned to Bobby. He was hurt. He was upset. He just wanted the video to be over but he also couldn't tear his eyes away as the video cuts to a long kiss between Carl and Julie. He got up and walked off, angry with himself for all that he'd done.
She'd never take him back because she can't trust him. He'd love to have a do over and be able to stay with the woman he'd fallen for, but that's not how real life works.

"Mate, I know you still love her... But she's better without you..." Ibrahim slapped him on the shoulder and sighed. "Be sure to let her know how you truly feel. It's you that's at risk here."

Bobby nodded and sighed before walking off to his room. He didn't care if he left at this point. He just wished that he could be the one holding Julie right now. He frowned as he looked at his hands. His perfect hands seemed less so as he knew he tore apart a perfect relationship with them. A relationship he thought he'd do better without. He was wrong for what he did but it didn't make it any easier on him.

"You know, you should've just stayed with her if you love her so much." Shannon walked over to him, frowning. "You're not great at hiding your feelings, Bobby. You really felt a connection with Julie didn't you? And you gave it up for what? Priya's banging body and amazing looks?"

Bobby kept his eyes on the ground and sighed.

"It doesn't matter now, does it?" Bobby asked as he gripped his thighs. "She's got Carl. They seem happy."

"Babe, I've seen her when she was truly happy." Shannon sat beside him and smiled at him. "And That was when she was with you. If she doesn't pick Carl she's gonna probably look to you. Give her a sign that you love her and she might give you another chance."

Bobby smiles and hugged Shannon as Ibrahim walked in, the taller male smiling.

"Thank you, Shannon. I'm glad to have a friend like you around here." Bobby said before releasing her so she could go to Ibrahim.

"Be honest with her and yourself. You've got this." She smiled at him. "Night, hon."

With that Shannon and Ibrahim left Bobby to himself. The man smiled to himself, feeling a bit of hope for the relationship he yearns for. This time, he wouldn't mess it up.