Bobby x Julie - I Don't Need You {Part 1}

Julie smiled as she sat with Noah, chatting with him as he pulled Hope's hoodie string back through the hood. She clapped her hands together and smiles at him.

"You two are pretty solid. I'm glad I could help." Julie smiled as she stood, giving Noah a hug. "I'm glad you understand where she's coming from. She's lucky to have a guy like you."

The two smiled at one another before shouting could be heard between Priya and Hope. They both were arguing and Priya stomped her way over to Julie, Hope and Bobby in tow. Bobby was trying to diffuse the situation but kept getting shut down by Hope but all noise came to a stop as Priya raised her hand back and slapped Julie across the face as hard as she could.
Silence rang through the room as Noah, Hope, and Bobby stared in shock as Priya's eyes welled up with tears.

"I trusted you to keep that a secret! How could you tell Hope!?" She shouted as Julie held her cheek, the sting of it finally making her eyes water.

Tears fell down Julie's cheeks as her blue eyes looked into Priya's dark chocolaty eyes. The older woman was taken aback and realized what she had done, staring at her hand.

"J-Julie, babes, I didn't-"

"SHUT UP!" Julie shouted through her tears as she gently pushes Priya away. "Just leave me out of your dumb plans from now on if you don't want me telling my friends that my other friend and my partner," she looks at Bobby with eyes filled with rage, "don't want them to be happy because they can't have the people they really want!"

Bobby went to reach out for her only to have his hand slapped away.

"No, you think I don't see how you look at Priya?! I've seen the looks you give her when we're talking and you think I'm not paying attention!" Julie shouts as Priya and Hope look at Bobby in shock. "I noticed but I never cared... Because you mean a lot to me... And Noah means a lot to Hope! I-I know I'd want to hear if someone wanted to take my partner from me... Especially if it's someone as wonderful and beautiful as Priya..."

Everyone was in a stunned state of silence as Julie's sobs echoed through the area. Priya and Bobby felt horrible and Hope felt sympathy towards her as she leaned into Noah's side. Julie shook her head and gave the most pitiful expression as she looked at Bobby and Priya.

"You both deserve each other... I won't find anyone else like you, Bobby... But I want you to be happy. Crack on with Priya if you fancy her so much... I won't stop you anymore." She gives the most heartbroken smile to the pair before dashing off.

"Julie!" Priya shouts as tears slip from her own eyes.

Hope and Noah look at one another and nod before going after Julie, Bobby and Priya staying behind to quietly talk with one another.

~~~~~~

"Woah!" Lottie exclaimed as Julie threw herself into her arms, sobbing and hiccuping. "Woah, hey, Julie..."

Lottie turned to Gary as she held Julie, the man seeming concerned for his friend.

"Hey, babes... What's wrong?" Lottie asked as she held Julie close.

"Priya and Bobby is what..." She sputtered out through her tears, clinging to Lottie. "I told Hope that Priya was trying to be snakey and then Priya came up and slapped me!"

Lottie's eyes went wide as she and Gary shared a look before they both furrowed their eyebrows. Lottie rubbed Julie's back and shushed her.

"It's okay, babes... Did anything else happen..?" Lottie asked, trying to sound as sympathetic as she hoped she sounded.

"I yelled at Bobby. I called him out for the longing looks he always gave Priya. I told him to go crack on if he wanted to and he didn't even respond after that..." Julie's sobbing got worse as she said this. "I really, REALLY care about him and I don't want to hold him back from being happy just because of how happy he makes me... He's so funny, handsome, smart, and kind... I've had my eyes on him since the beginning but I feel that after Priya chose him that first day he's started looking to her..."

Lottie felt her heart ache for her friend and she held her close, telling her it'll all be okay. By this point there was a slight crowd around them consisting of Noah, Hope, Ibrahim, and Henrik. Bobby was approaching and Gary immediately got up and approached him.

"What's your problem, mate?!" He snaps at Bobby who just looked down at his feet, hands clenched into fists. "You see she's put all her eggs in your basket and you can't even give her the time of day?! You're a great bloody partner if you ask me!" Sarcasm dripped from Gary's voice as he spoke his last sentence, but Bobby wasn't fazed.

Instead he was looking at Julie who was just sobbing as Lottie held her. Ibrahim and Henrik gave Bobby a harsh look before going to check on Julie. The girl practically threw herself into Ibrahim's arms as she cried, the man holding her and telling her it'll all be okay.

"Right..." Bobby gave a hurt smile. "I've gone and wrecked everything we had, didn't I..?"

"Yeah, mate, I think you did." Henrik furrowed his brow as he walked over to Bobby. "Go graft on Priya. It's what you want. We all know it now."

"That's not what I want..." Bobby muttered quietly to himself as his heart ached. "Not anymore..."

Bobby had been doubting Julie's feelings for him so he decided to try it on with Priya. One night while everyone was asleep, the two got a little heated in the bathroom, but it didn't go farther than a bit of grinding on one another.
Bobby wanted more because Priya had promised him that she'd treat him better if he coupled up with her. As Bobby was naive and always looking on the brighter side of things, he thought she really meant it. She didn't. He learned that too late as he had already driven off the one girl that had tried to make it work with him.

"I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry..." Tears filled his own hazel eyes as he looked to Julie, the once happy couple now heart broken and feeling cheated in one way or another.

"Yeah, well, sorry won't fix the damage done here tonight." Gary huffed as he went to pick up Julie, holding her as she sobbed. "I'm taking her to bed. I'll be back."

Lottie nodded to him as she stood up, going over to Bobby and smacking him across the face.

"You broke my best friend." Lottie said, rubbing salt into the wound already on Bobby's heart. "I knew she couldn't trust you. I told her to try not putting all her eggs in one basket but she said, and I quote, "I can't choose anyone else. He's perfect for me. I couldn't dream of choosing anyone else." Bobby, your a right asshole for this."

Bobby knew. He knew full well what he had done was wrong. He wished he would've just kept it in his pants and ignored Priya's attempts to manipulate him.

"She loved you. She really did. She never said it because she didn't want to scare you and she thought it was too soon to tell you." Lottie growled and glares at him. "Don't go near her. Just go on and be with whoever the hell will take you. You don't deserve the angel that Julie is."

With a hair flip Lottie saunters off to go see Julie and Gary. When she got up there, Gary was just holding Julie as she began to calm down. The man turned to Lottie and gave her a sad smile and motioned with his head for her to come over.

"Hey, hon... It's okay now... We've got you. No matter what, you'll have me and Gary." Lottie said as she curled up under the blankets with her, the two girls holding each other tightly.

Gary stood and smiled at Lottie, blowing her a kiss before leaving them alone to go talk to the others.

"Lottie... The only other person I really got on with was Lucas... But he's gone... Maybe if I had tried harder to save him, he'd be here and I'd be happy..." Julie said sadly, hugging herself close to Lottie.

"Hon, it'll all be okay. I'm here for you and I'm here with you. I'll keep you safe and happy. You've got Hope, Noah, Gary, Henrik, Rahim, Marisol, and me... We're all with you..." Lottie whispered to her. "Now sleep... I'll be here with you all night..."

Julie sniffed and nodded as she cuddles close to Lottie.

"Thank you, Loz... I'm really glad to have a friend like you..." Julie smiles gently as she began to doze off.