Skimming through the various meal choices, her eyes rested on the hot beverages. Hot Cocoa, Coffee of various blends and few daily teas. "Hm..." Leaning back in the seat, almost slouching as she rested her legs up on the spine of the table.

Her eyes then surfed over the deserts even though it was near lunchtime before her eyes drifted to the front counter, where several cakes rested on display. 

Letting her gaze drop to the ground for a few seconds, as she thought of Visha, her attention then went back to the menu. "Coffee..." Her eyes looked over the breakfast selections.

The first thing she had here was french toast.

"Eggs and Sausage? Steak and Eggs?" She questioned herself in what she wanted before glancing over towards one of the other seats, tapping the menu against the table surface.

There were plenty of people here covered in soot from the coal mines, scars from the cotton wheels and not to mention a number of people of various ages at the bar drinking.

"Hm..." Her gaze returned to the menu once more just as the waitress returned.

"Would you like anything to drink, miss?" It was a different waitress, she could tell by the voice being used. Glancing over, she was looking at a young Chinese woman.

"Coffee," she pointed to the large selection on the menu, looking up at the girl who was about her age. It seemed that she was between fifteen and seventeen, a normal occupation for a teen. 

"Of course," The waitress wrote it down on a blank pad, "Anything else?"

"Do you have... A bar of Chocolate?"

"Uh... I think," the Chinese girl pursed her lips as she looked at her pad absently, "I'll check for you..." She said as she gave the girl a brief look before walking towards the front counter.

Lowering the menu down onto the table, Tanya wiggled her toes within her boots. It was probably the only thing that remained of her uniform since her departure.

Hearing the chime of the bell, she listened for the waitress's return. Without fail a minute later, the woman reappeared with a mug filled to the brim and placed it down in front of her with some creamer packets. 

The woman then went running back off to fetch the bar of chocolate, or at least that is what Tanya presumed. She reached over and subtly plucked the cup off of the table and brought it to her lips, taking a soft series of sips, she placed it back down and added some rich white cream.

Picking up the spoon, she slowly stirred the coffee. 

By her estimates, she had a few days before more of those brown coats made their way into the small suburban town. Perhaps she should leave? The question was, where would she go?

There was a possibility of going to Japan, she knew Japanese obviously. Her gaze moved to the rising sun, but she knew she'd stand out like a sore thumb as a foreigner. Though perhaps she could stop the Second Sino-Japanese War? Avert Pearl Harbor if that is even destined to happen?

She couldn't enlist in the States Military, her identity would definitely be exposed. She tapped her fingers on the table as she leaned forward, watching her silver spoon drive the liquid heaven in a mug about in circles.

"Visha made it better..." The girl let out a soft sigh and shook her head, before looking to a sky blue box, with a pretty bow, which was subtly placed on the table. Her eyes then drifted towards a taller male figure who sat across from her.

"Your former subordinates survived the war, so they'll be landing in a few days..." A familiar voice sounded which immediately caused her eyes to snap onto those glowing green hues of a stranger she hadn't seen in three years.