Lil Snowflake part 1💙💜

Request by: Timmytheemoedgelord
Ship: Shinbaku

It was finals week at UA and the hero course were task with a search and rescue mission while reducing the minimum amount of damage to the surrounding area.

"Yo bakubro," kirishima grinned as he slapped the back of bakugo's shirt. Giving a scowl he turned away from the red head.

"What shitty hair," he tried his best to stay neutral but his voice didn't hold the usual bite it had. This concerned the redhead greatly, but he shrugged it off.

"Want hang out after school?" He asked grinning at his friend. Bakugo tsked and glared away.

"No," then he walks away. Returning to class Bakugo takes his seat and begins daydreaming about when he gets to go back to his dorm.

"Bakugo," Mr. Aizawa called out, "answer this problem," growling Bakugo glares at the board before answering the question correctly. The rest of the day was boring.

As the final bell rang signaling the end of the day Bakugo left without so much as a sound. Halfway back to the dorms Bakugo ran into Midoriya. Shuffling from one foot to the other Midoriya nervously chuckled.

"Get the fuck out of my way deku," Bakugo snarled as he shoved Midoriya into a wall and walked the rest of the way to his dorm without any interruptions. Inside the dorm room Bakugo was able to shuffle through the door and quickly shut it behind him before anyone caught up to him. His room wasnt all that decked out, it had some equipment for working out to stay in shape and a desk to study at. All in all, a normal teenage room, however, looks could be deceiving for under his bed in the far back corner was a small red box with little explosions on it. Grabbing the box Bakugo looked around to make sure he was alone. Confirming so he opened the box and placed the contents inside on the floor. Said items were a beaten up ghost stuffie who's name was Lilly, and a pink snowflake pacifier.

When Bakugo was alone he was free to drop the hateful front and just be himself

When Bakugo was alone he was free to drop the hateful front and just be himself. See, nobody knows what it is that Bakugo does behind closed door and for good reasons. If word got out to the class that he was a little and wanted someone to call daddy?! Oh they'd hate him forever, he just knew it so he didn't ever say anything. Though sometimes he finds it hard not to slip up when things weren't going his way. Though sometimes he thinks about what it would be like to have a caregiver, someone to take care of him and baby him. Oh how he'd be in heaven, but that was all just fantasy not like anyone would take care of him. Popping the pacifier in his mouth he smiled real big slipping fully in his headspace and giggling as he tossed Lilly in the air and landed on his back. Rolling around playing without a care in the world until his bladder decided to make itself known he squirmed uncomfortably knowing he might just have an accident if he didn't get the the bathroom soon. Standing up still in headspace he waddled over to his door and opened it with a soft click. Checking the hallway for any unwanted people. Once the coast was clear he waddled to the bathroom and went to empty his bladder. After using the bathroom and washing his hands he proceeded to leave the bathroom in the same fashion he got there. This time though there was someone in the hallway. Not just someone, it was Shinso his long time crush. Panick set in quickly as he tried to shut the bathroom door and hide. Well he tried to.