Her cloak swishing behind her aggressively, and everyone got out of her way.

She slammed the door of her office magically behind her, and let out a frustrated growl before sitting on her chair.

She let out a deep breath and she was clearly frustrated with whatever was going on. Leta tenatively opened the door and peaked her head through the gap.

"Can I help you?" She asked, almost regretting her decisions. "Can you fetch Auror Scamander for me?" Celeste requested, trying to gather her composure.

"Ok. What should I tell him?" She asked, trying not to piss Celeste more off.

"That we are given one more unimportant mission." Celeste commented nonchalantly before making a hand movement.

A bowl of chocolates landed infront of her. "Chocolates?" She asked Leta, who was standing there awkwardly.

"No thanks. I will fetch Auror Scamander for you." Leta said, before disappearing behind the door as it was closed by her.

"Well chocolates for me then." Celeste said, trying to divert her anger. She popped in one of the berty botts' candy, and she made a face.

"Atleast it's not ear wax." Celeste said, removing the candy from her mouth and throwing it in the dustbin.

There was a knock on the door after few minutes, startling Celeste as she was engrossed in trying the best berty botts.

"Enter." She stuttered as she quickly kept the bowl on the desk, and sat straight.

"You called for me?" Theseus asked, entering the office and closing the door behind him.

"Oh right, yes." Celeste said, standing up. She wiped her hands on the skirt, before looking at Theseus.

He was concerned for the girl. Celeste noticed that, and cleared her throat. "Anger management. Don't want this place blown apart, do we?" Celeste said, her lips forming a thin line.

"Nope, we don't. What's going on though?" Theseus asked, his facial expression turning into professional one.

"Oh nothing, just Fawley being Fawley. Meaning we are in mortal danger." Celeste said, tapping her wand on the table.

"So another meaningless mission?" Theseus asked, guessing it correct. "Bingo, ten points to hufflepuff." Celeste said, smiling sarcastically.

"What now? What do we do? Take down pixies?" Theseus asked, sitting on one of the chairs in the office.

"Confront Dumbledore." Celeste said, with straightest face she could conjure. "Seriously? What is he gonna do?" Theseus asked, making a face.

"Greatest wizard in history, and Grindelwald fears him." Celeste said, shrugging her shoulder.

"Yeah, but arguably you can go head to head against Grindelwald." Theseus pointed out, giving Celeste an obvious look.

"Yeah, and I did went head to head against him, and failed terribly." Celeste retorted, moving towards the portraits of previous Head of the department.