Chapter 9

Yennefer was brushing her hair. In one hour she would meet Istredd in a rose garden. She planned on taking Geralt with her, just to be safe. She had no clue what to expect from this visit. "Honestly, how slow can you be?" Geralt stood in the door. He was waiting already for an hour. "I can be very slow if i want to." Yen answered. Geralt rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. He washed his face and looked at his reflection in the water. He started crying again. Pitying himself. He felt like big shit. "I'm done!" He heard. He sighted. There they went...

At the rose garden..

Istredd in the meantime tried making his face as innocent as possible. Jaskier was just standing there, not knowing what to do with his face or body.
"Sweetheart!" Istredd exclaimed. Jaskier looked around. No-one was there.

"Where?!" Jaskier asked.

"It was a training you idiot. You should have started singing!". Istredd sighted. He sat down on a bench and held a booket of rozes.

"Kneel down and look presentable." Istredd said to Jaskier. As Jaskier kneeled, he saw Yennefer comming together with... Geralt! Oh fuck, i dont know if i can handle this.

"Sweetheart!" Jaskier heard distantly. He would have hyperventilated if he could.

"I have a little something for you.." Jaskier tried to grasp control over his breath.

"I have written a song for you, and claimed a bard to sing it for me!" Shit. This is my que.

"The fairer sex, they often call it
But her love's as unfair as a crook
It steals all my reason
Commits every treason
Of logic, with naught but a look

A storm breaking on the horizon
Of longing and heartache and lust
She's always bad news
It's always lose, lose
So tell me love, tell me love
How is that just?

But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her current is pulling you closer
And charging the hot, humid night
The red sky at dawn is giving a warning, you fool
Better stay out of sight
I'm weak my love, and I am wanting
If this is the path I must trudge
I welcome my sentence
Give to you my penance
Garrotter, jury and judge

But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
The story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
The story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss"

He waited. And waited. But no reaction came.. then he saw Yennefer moving towards Istredd. Her hand moved towards his cheek. It looked like they would kiss, but at the moment where the kiss should have happened, a big yell was heard. Yennefer had lifted her knee... In Istredds balls. Istredds yell somehow infected Jaskiers brain. He saw Geralt running to him.. And everything went black....

Hey dudes! That took long, I know. Thank you for the 6k reads! I hope people enjoy the book :).

Question: does anyone watch the odd1sout? Highly recommended :). And what are your thoughts on ricegum?