Chapter 3

Geralt started riding to the nearest village, when a dwarf ran up to him.
"Witcher! Wait up! I am in need of your help!"
Geralt stopped with riding and stepped of his horse
"What?" Geralt grumped (back at it again)
"There is a beast! He is attacking all our people! He is so damn big!"
The dwarf stretched his arms from each other as far as they would let them.
"Wel... He is way bigger than this of course.. Can you help us?"
"Could you describe the beast?"
The dwarf scratched his head and thought for a little while.
"Wel, he lookes a little like a horse, but at the same time like a fucking eagle.. the beast can fly and is annoying as fuck.."
"A hippogryph" Geralt simply said. "I dont kill them, just do a a simple bow, and you will be fine. Just stop wasting my time." and Geralt already started riding away
"No way! That thing will kill me!" The dwarf exclaimed.
"By the way, we pay good" he smirked. "You have nothing to lose, whitehaired snowman"
"hmmmm.... Fuck.. Fine ill come.."
"Amazing! Can i maybe hop on your horse? dwarf have tiny feet, so it will go slow.."
"Then we have no other choise.. We will go slow"
The dwarf shrugged, and led Geralt to the village.

In the meantime...

Jaskier woke up. He looked around and saw 3 peoples ugly faces looking at him. "Never seen a drunk bard?!" Jaskier exclaimed. Fucking dickheads. I feel so fucking shit.. Welp, ill try to wash my face somewhere, somehow. He stood up and looked at the bar. No way im playing anything there.. ill just go and wash myself up at the river, knowing Geralt he is already long gone.." Jaskier sighted and took his luit. While walking to the river he sung a little song in trail to himself.. He wanted to let Geralt listen to it, but oh well..
"The fairer sex, they often call it
But her love's as unfair as a crook
It steals all my reason
Commits every treason
Of logic, with naught but a look
A storm breaking on the horizon
Of longing and heartache and lust
She's always bad news
It's always lose, lose
So tell me love, tell me love
How is that just?

But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss

Her current is pulling you closer
And charging the hot, humid night
The red sky at dawn is giving a warning, you fool
Better stay out of sight
I'm weak my love, and I am wanting
If this is the path I must trudge
I welcome my sentence
Give to you my penance
Garrotter, jury and judge

But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
But the story is this

She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
Her sweet kiss
But the story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss
The story is this
She'll destroy with her sweet kiss"

"Fucking hell.." Now that he is gone, i CAN fucking finish these lyrics.. Although I doupt he would have liked the song anyway, since he hates my singing.. God why am i crying?! But Jaskier knew why he was crying. His only friend messed around with him. Couldnt he have told earlier? With this thought in mind he made his way to the river. He washed u his face and drunk some water. Then he heard a portal opening behind him. He turned around and saw a colored guy.
"Uhmm.. Hello?"
"Where is Geralt?" the guy asked
"He umm... He isnt here.. Who are you anyway?"
"Im Istredd, and since you shouldnt know, you are comming with me"
Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed Jaskier, and shoved him in another portal.

back at Geralts adventure...

Once they arrived at the dwarfen village, it was clearly vissable that something wasnt right.
"Where is it?"
"In the mine, we tied it up"
"Hmm"
Geralt stepped of Roach and walked towards the mine. then he stopped an turned his head to the dwarf.
"Have you got any dead beavers?"
"No, ofcourse not, idiot"
Geralt shrugged. What an annoying fellow, but oh well.. He made his way in the mine and saw the hippogryph tied up with a lot of rope. Bastards. He walked up to the hippogryph and sliced the ropes open. Once it was released, it started attacking. "Whow, whow whow, easy now. I wont hurt you" Geralt said this as if it almost was a whisper. The hippogryph stopped attacking and took a few steps back. Geralt bowed deeply and waited till the hippogryph will do too. The hippogryph noticed the bow and slowly did the same. Geralt walked over to him and petted his head. "Go. You are free." he wispered in his ears. The hippogryph bowed politly, and flew away. Would Jaskier have made a song about this? God, Jaskier! I have to find him. Geralt put up his baddass face expression and walked to the dwarf. "Ill take my coin now, thanks" he said. "You should have killed it, but fine" the dwarf handed our white wolf a bag of coins. Geralt made his way to Roach and thought about where to find Jaskier..

This chapter seems fine in my eyes.. It might be that next one will take like 2 weeks, I have testweek so..
Tell me what you think of it so far! Haters are welcome too lol.
Question: Sweet kiss, or Toss a coin to your witcher?